The Ladies' Thread

Catie

It was funny, the first time my friend saw it she was like, "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE ZOOEY HAIR!" and it made me so happy. hahahaha

So, I've recently decided that the guy I liked isn't classy enough for me. I don't know why it took me so long to come to this realization, but he's not the kind of classy gentleman I need in my life. haha. He's a sweet guy, but there are plenty of other sweet guys that have more class than him.

haahahah faith. well im glad you realized that then lol :P

my ends are GROSS i need to get my hair cut soon but i don't know how. i've been obsessed with wearing my hair wavy like "beach wavys" but i just don't know how to cut it and get my bangs cut lol

CLASS IS IMPORTANT! If I were to have children with this man, they would end up being sluts because he has no idea what a top button is and he would pass that down to the chillens.

HAHAHA. That made me laugh so hard.

Oh man. I'm so glad Taylor is classy. It makes things so much easier.

lololololol

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME FAITH.

I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THAT BAND AT ALL UNTIL I SAW HIM.

AND NOW I'M LIKE

23rpq38.gif

EVERY TIME I WATCH VIDEOS OF HIM.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still having issues with the guy I said I wasn't into anymore. He's seriously like my kryptonite. I see him and BAM! I fall right back to where I used to be. Its a major problem. Like, super duper major problem.

If you convince yourself that he's a paedophile then you won't have that problem...

Help really isn't my strong point, is it?

Kailey, believe me, I would be way more okay with the whole situation if he was classy. The not classy thing is making it worse.

Ross, I know him too well to convince myself of that. hahahaha. Although there are plenty of young girls that want to get in his pants. But he wont have any of that.

aw that's so sweet ivana! i'm holding my thumbs for you both. :)

Awww, thats great Ivana!

I'm still having issues with the guy I said I wasn't into anymore. He's seriously like my kryptonite. I see him and BAM! I fall right back to where I used to be. Its a major problem. Like, super duper major problem.

Thank you guys

i hope that it will go ok between us

Ross, I know him too well to convince myself of that. hahahaha. Although there are plenty of young girls that want to get in his pants. But he wont have any of that.

Yeah but I could photoshop some fairly incriminating evidence.

Same goes for you, Kailey. I'll just like photoshop a monacle in there as well or something.