The Ladies' Thread

Catie

It's just that ive liked someone for a while now,and until saturday ive never known what she thinks of me,but my friend got some info out of her. And she said that she does like me,and thinks i'm cute and all that. But we're in the same group of friends so she doesn't really want to ruin anything because she loves haning with us all. And also she met this other girl in germany over the summer but she said it was just a fling but after her she kind of wants a break from dating.. oh and she also said she's never really gotten any hints from me about liking her.

and all of this is fine, it wasnt bad info but it wasnt great either, i can't exactly push her to go on a date with me when she wants to take a break from it all, i'm just afraid she'll meet someone else and i'll miss my chance.

the reason she hasnt gotten any hints from me is that when i like someone i get really shy,so whenever ive been with her ive hardly talked at all lol

So last Thursday, my friend asked me out. He had been wanting to two weeks prior to asking me. Everything was dandy, but we both felt like we were better off being friends. . . When he started talking to his ex-girlfriend again and realized he still likes her. We went out on a "date" Monday night and I felt that we were better off being friends anyway, so that's okay. But my pride and self-esteem hurt, haha. I feel like crap and I feel like whenever something starts to go well for me, it comes back and smacks me in the face. This is why I don't want to like ANYBODY or date ANYBODY. This crap.

awwww yeah i know how you feel. im sorry :(:hug:

so i keep seeing this one guy EVERYWHERE on campus. and idk exactly how to put it but he interests me... i feel like i need to learn more about him, if you know what i mean

Accidently run into him Catie. hahahaha

So, the guy that has been playing me now has a girlfriend and I kinda want to punch him in the face for being such a tease. I'm glad it happened now though, because Lord knows how long it would have kept going. We're still gonna be friends, but yeah, the attraction to him has disappeared.

Print a photo of him, paste it on you pillow and punch him in the face?

So you still punched him? if this makes sense :rotfl:

But I think thats very stupid of guys.

It's like they always date/talk/flirt with two girls, like they always have change.

Oh, number one don't wants me, well I can go to number two.

Like we are something you can get from the supermarket?

Well, apparently the girl I thought was his girlfriend is actually his brother's girlfriend. I feel kinda dumb, but at the same time I think that the whole situation was just a way of telling me that I'm being an absolute idiot and that I need to step back and reevaluate everything thats been happening in my life, especially with him. He's not good for me and I'm coming to realize this pretty solidly. I've been a complete idiot for the past 9 months because of him. I shouldn't have to feel dumb for someone to like me. I'm glad I figured that out.

This week was not my week for the whole "love life" place of my life.

1). I saw my creepy ex-boyfriend on Tuesday where I go to take guitar lessons. And it's possible he will be there every week now, right along with me. He always asks for us to get back together and says how beautiful I am, how smart and funny I am, and blah blah blah.

2). On Wednesday, the guy I'd been dating realized he still loves his ex-girlfriend and they got back together the next day (but I was wanting to be friends anyhow).

3). This girl keeps on flirting with me in a very creepy fashion and started getting more creepy on Thursday. I'm not homophobic by any stretch of the imagination, mind you. I don't like it when ANYBODY refuses to listen to me when I say, "No," or "Stop," and so on. She doesn't care and she continues to make me uncomfortable.

4). This creepy stalker dude I had last school year came to the school yesterday (Friday), wanting to see me. I've never sprinted around campus so much in my life. What was my last resort when he spotted me? My friend told me to sit on his lap. I was completely taken aback by this demand and I opposed it but he insisted and swore it'd work, that the stalker guy wouldn't come near me if he saw me sitting on his lap (considering stalker boy is only about, 5'3", 5'4" and my friend is roughly 6'2"). So I did it and STILL, he attempted to come over to me later on. My friend covered me as I walked to the front of the school and booked it.

4). I still might like this one, wonderful boy with whom I've absolutely no chance, I'm sure.

• 4 weeks later...

This week was not my week for the whole "love life" place of my life.

1). I saw my creepy ex-boyfriend on Tuesday where I go to take guitar lessons. And it's possible he will be there every week now, right along with me. He always asks for us to get back together and says how beautiful I am, how smart and funny I am, and blah blah blah.

2). On Wednesday, the guy I'd been dating realized he still loves his ex-girlfriend and they got back together the next day (but I was wanting to be friends anyhow).

3). This girl keeps on flirting with me in a very creepy fashion and started getting more creepy on Thursday. I'm not homophobic by any stretch of the imagination, mind you. I don't like it when ANYBODY refuses to listen to me when I say, "No," or "Stop," and so on. She doesn't care and she continues to make me uncomfortable.

4). This creepy stalker dude I had last school year came to the school yesterday (Friday), wanting to see me. I've never sprinted around campus so much in my life. What was my last resort when he spotted me? My friend told me to sit on his lap. I was completely taken aback by this demand and I opposed it but he insisted and swore it'd work, that the stalker guy wouldn't come near me if he saw me sitting on his lap (considering stalker boy is only about, 5'3", 5'4" and my friend is roughly 6'2"). So I did it and STILL, he attempted to come over to me later on. My friend covered me as I walked to the front of the school and booked it.

4). I still might like this one, wonderful boy with whom I've absolutely no chance, I'm sure.

It's also not your week for numbering... ;)

get to know him/her and figure out that he/she is not worth it. you can't do this by yourself it will come with some time. i'm just being realistic

yeah i know,i just wish it would happen now.

and the thing is, the more i get to know her the more i like her.. so i'm kind of screwed anyways.

I think one of my best friends is cutting herself. It makes me really worried, and angry. I'm not completely sure though, but today at school, she had the arm on her hoodie up. And all of a sudden I saw a lot of bloody strokes around the elbow. I don't think she knew she had it that far up, cause when I said(without thinking): 'wow, what happened to you?', she ignored it, but took the arm of the hoodie down right away. I just really hope she doesn't do it. One of my other friends did it a few years ago, it got so bad she had to stay at the psychological department of the hospital for a while. I have no idea what to do. Help anyone?