The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Okay, i was wondering if other girls here also has a Obsession with shoes / scarfs / bags etc.

I have a addiction with shoes! I just love shoes. A week ago i gave some old shoes away i dont wear anymore. But now everywhere i am, i see those gorgeous shoes. And im in love with a pare shoes i saw in a girl pictures! I know their from H&M but i their not on the webstore anymore :( And i never saw them in the store either! :( And i want/need them so bad!

I do like shoes but I don't buy many for I'm a cheap bastard, but I look alllllllll the time and I long for what I see, haha. Scarves, on the other hand, I have an ample amount of! I wear one everyday! I LOVE THEM.

totally jumping in here

1. my face is usually clear but when i'm pmsing i get those cystic breakouts and they SUCK massive balls

2. i own like two pairs of shoes, never understood the obsession with shoes

3. i never ever carry a purse either

4. i'm also not into scarves/jewellery/random other accessories

i'm pretty minimalist haha

Okay, i was wondering if other girls here also has a Obsession with shoes / scarfs / bags etc.

I have a addiction with shoes! I just love shoes. A week ago i gave some old shoes away i dont wear anymore. But now everywhere i am, i see those gorgeous shoes. And im in love with a pare shoes i saw in a girl pictures! I know their from H&M but i their not on the webstore anymore :( And i never saw them in the store either! :( And i want/need them so bad!

i get obsessed when i enter that store New Yorker...You don't wanna see me there :shifty:

Sometimes I bother with like necklaces but that's not very often. I have stylish friends though so sometimes you just have to force yourself into it haha.

I only have 2 pairs of shoes I wear so nope not obsessed nor do I have money to buy more pairs at the moment.

I hate bags, I have one I stole from my stepmom that I use whenever I need one and it's all nasty now :rotfl:.

And ahaha nooo my face and I aren't a dream team! I'll be having my period in the next couple of days though so I blame them on that.

I don't get any pimples or so,but I have a huge problem with blackheads. AND I CAN'T GET RID OF THEM. Which sucks.

And I'm not obsessed with shoes/purses/jewellery,whatever,because I can live with 2 pairs of shoes and I usually carry my phone/money and so on in my pocket,so there's no problem with that,haha.

But... I love bracelets and earrings. Even if I always forget to wear them,haha.

i own three pairs of shoes. one of those are school shoes.

i have bracelets, but they're little bead ones which are significant to me.

and as for bags, i have one, and it's wrecked.

i've never been too bothered about stuff like that.

I only have 2 pairs of shoes

I COULD NOT. SURVIVE.

i love shoes, they're my only thing. like, not shoes shoes- trainers. i freaking love trainers. they're the only reason (well, a very large one) i have a job i swear down, i get my paycheck and i'm like SHOES. MUST. BUY. SHOES. i just can't help it.

i'm going to get shoe withdrawel when i go to uni and can no longer afford them, i don't know how i'll manage :shock:

So what the hell do you do when you have class with a creeper who likes to sit behind you and talk right on the back of your head, be all touchy-feely with you (when you are NOT the touchy-feely type at all) in terms of always rubbing you and grabbing your hands etc., always come over and get RIGHT next to you in your face when you're trying to work on something and watch everything you're doing, and then they touch themselves when they talk you? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO?

I COULD NOT. SURVIVE.

i love shoes, they're my only thing. like, not shoes shoes- trainers. i freaking love trainers. they're the only reason (well, a very large one) i have a job i swear down, i get my paycheck and i'm like SHOES. MUST. BUY. SHOES. i just can't help it.

i'm going to get shoe withdrawel when i go to uni and can no longer afford them, i don't know how i'll manage :shock:

:rotfl: Hahahaha I manage just fine actually. I hate shopping for shoes too..

I own more than 2 pairs but only bother with those two..

tn_1Blue_converse.jpg

vans-tory-shoes-womens-black-denim-was-35.00-5641-p.gif

shoes_iaec1024123.jpg

LOVE.

I also own a black pair with some weird model,haha. I've had them for 2 years and they're still perfect. And they suffered. A lot. Snow,sand and rain.

haha, i have a red pair and a purple pair and a black leather pair for school. the only shoes i have are converse.