The Ladies' Thread

Catie

i dont think its so bad if you do it yourself lol coz then you have control ;P

yeah agreed! but we cant exactly not shave either haha well we can.. but wouldnt look good lol

haha yeah

except for winter lol

ngl my shaving gets cut down a little lol

maybe i'll try waxing

i tried that NAIR stuff

and it sucks and smells terrible

haha yeah

except for winter lol

ngl my shaving gets cut down a little lol

maybe i'll try waxing

i tried that NAIR stuff

and it sucks and smells terrible

haha yeah in the winter i dont care as much ;p

no idea what NAIR is, but sounds like what i tried haha i'm gonna get something good next time..and then try it for real lol

haha yeah in the winter i dont care as much ;p

no idea what NAIR is, but sounds like what i tried haha i'm gonna get something good next time..and then try it for real lol

yeah same lol

it's this lotion. it's terrible lol

Awww thats so sweet :hug: What did he write? :mrgreen:

nothing special actually, it was about the newspaper article including me that hes gonna publish soon. but the way he wrote the mail was so cute! it already didnt start off with "hello" like every official mail, no, he wrote "dear franziska, hope you dont miss the uni already..." and so on. xD

but no chance, he has a gf.

nothing special actually, it was about the newspaper article including me that hes gonna publish soon. but the way he wrote the mail was so cute! it already didnt start off with "hello" like every official mail, no, he wrote "dear franziska, hope you dont miss the uni already..." and so on. xD

but no chance, he has a gf.

Awww thats so cute :hug: And don't be so sure, maybe he leaves he gf for you :mrgreen:

dream on. lol sorry but there for im too ugly and probably also too young that he could be interested in me. hes just a nice guy. it isnt my fault that he also has to be so cute that i crush on him right away. ;)

Nooo! I told you not to think of yourself that way. :nono: You are not ugly...:hug:

Yeah i know th feeling. But i do my best to get the guy.

Nooo! I told you not to think of yourself that way. :nono: You are not ugly...:hug:

Yeah i know th feeling. But i do my best to get the guy.

Im just thinking realistic. =) i learned that its rubbish to make yourself hope that you can get a guy that plays in another class.

you can have as many dreams as you want, you only have to be able to differ between reality and fiction. ;)

Im just thinking realistic. =) i learned that its rubbish to make yourself hope that you can get a guy that plays in another class.

you can have as many dreams as you want, you only have to be able to differ between reality and fiction. ;)

You know, thats not true ;-) Im not that pretty but i get the guy sometimes. And im sure hes totally not better than you in any ways.