The Ladies' Thread

Catie

So what the hell do you do when you have class with a creeper who likes to sit behind you and talk right on the back of your head, be all touchy-feely with you (when you are NOT the touchy-feely type at all) in terms of always rubbing you and grabbing your hands etc., always come over and get RIGHT next to you in your face when you're trying to work on something and watch everything you're doing, and then they touch themselves when they talk you? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO?

Erm you have experienced this... not right at all... what do u mean touch themselves when they talk to you because I cnt believe its what I think you mean. RUN and REPORT them.

Erm you have experienced this... not right at all... what do u mean touch themselves when they talk to you because I cnt believe its what I think you mean. RUN and REPORT them.

He touches himself as in grabbing his uhmmm. . . Winkie. He grabs it as though it's on fire! I don't want to report it though because I don't want to cause a huge upheaval--even more than what's going on now. My freshman year, me and my P.E. class were getting peeped on through a hole in the wall while we were changing and that created an upheaval. Some people have started turning in a math teacher of mine for inappropriate conduct and that's soon to cause an upheaval. I don't want another one >.<

He touches himself as in grabbing his uhmmm. . . Winkie. He grabs it as though it's on fire! I don't want to report it though because I don't want to cause a huge upheaval--even more than what's going on now. My freshman year, me and my P.E. class were getting peeped on through a hole in the wall while we were changing and that created an upheaval. Some people have started turning in a math teacher of mine for inappropriate conduct and that's soon to cause an upheaval. I don't want another one >.<

Cheyenne you jokin me right... I'm trying not to laugh but this story is kinda... well really funny. Erm you need to move school... its on a bigger level than just tellin ur head teacher lool. Pepper spray may help you.

For real, you need to move schools. Seriously.

Cheyenne you jokin me right... I'm trying not to laugh but this story is kinda... well really funny. Erm you need to move school... its on a bigger level than just tellin ur head teacher lool. Pepper spray may help you.

It is funny but at the same time it's annoying as hell! GOD FORBID ANYBODY GOES TO THE BATHROOM THERE, THERE MIGHT BE A DAMN PEDOPHILE HIDING IN THE TOILET.

For real, you need to move schools. Seriously.

I know, right? Haha. I can't though because all the other schools out here are constantly having shootings and all that jazz.

It is funny but at the same time it's annoying as hell! GOD FORBID ANYBODY GOES TO THE BATHROOM THERE, THERE MIGHT BE A DAMN PEDOPHILE HIDING IN THE TOILET.

I know, right? Haha. I can't though because all the other schools out here are constantly having shootings and all that jazz.

Wow, I feel for ya. Pepper spray does seem like a good idea..

YOU shouldn't have to move schools, that nasty kiddo should be told the fuck off!

I missed your post on the last page but whoa that's just nasty.

Your right but its more than just the one sick kid.. the whole school is wrong. Seriously move. You dnt want to be know =n as coming form that school where as u say a paedophile is lurkin at every corner. Get rid asap.

I would change my school...For real.