The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

It's because you are an asshole, or just playing into the act for attention, which may be the saddest thing I've ever heard. It's posts like this that get you the negative rep. Keep your mouth shut if you're just going to say shit. The only reason I'm saying the shit now is because I know everyone agrees with me. Just please grow up, wise up, and shut up.

i confess i'd rep you for this, but i can't yet again.

It's because you are an asshole, or just playing into the act for attention, which may be the saddest thing I've ever heard. It's posts like this that get you the negative rep. Keep your mouth shut if you're just going to say shit. The only reason I'm saying the shit now is because I know everyone agrees with me. Just please grow up, wise up, and shut up.

That's putting it nicely. I'd have just told him to fuck off :P

The way I see it is he just wants attention, from what I've heard the mods were talking about banning him, so that probably means a couple of months before anything happens.

I confess the new Coheed & Cambria album is pretty crappy.

I confess on a forum I'm an admin on, we made a forum called "Banned Camp", created a usergroup and put anyone who acted like a twat in that usergroup and they could only see that one "Banned Camp" forum. Kind of like a time out place for kids :P Act like a child, be treated like one ;-)

That's putting it nicely. I'd have just told him to fuck off :P

The way I see it is he just wants attention, from what I've heard the mods were talking about banning him, so that probably means a couple of months before anything happens.

I confess the new Coheed & Cambria album is pretty crappy.

i wonder why is that

I confess i am going to se from Paris with love tonight

I confess is it really necessary for 2 people to have the same avatar? Bugs meeeee.

who has the same ava?

I confess is it really necessary for 2 people to have the same avatar? Bugs meeeee.

LOL. Is it a big deal? I get what you mean though, I can tell who is posting, by their avatar.

yeah i know, same here. but it's just wasted love.

+ i confess the same. chubby girls destiny.

Yeah.

And seeing freshman sports were cut, I have to start the sad attempt to make JV or Varsity in my first year....

I didn't say it was a big deal, I said that it bugs me. I can't tell who's posting indeed but whatever, it's not up to me hehe.

haha. Franny's always causing the problems :)<3

JK i love you franny.

I confess that I need a second opinion that isn't a friend. Friends always tell you what you want to hear....

haha. Franny's always causing the problems :)<3

JK i love you franny.

I confess that I need a second opinion that isn't a friend. Friends always tell you what you want to hear....

i confess didn't you know that pf's peace maker which is obviously my mommy got pf's problem causer as daughter? :P

i know, i lovez you too erin. ♥

and sup hun? ya know i'm here. :hug:

i confess didn't you know that pf's peace maker which is obviously my mommy got pf's problem causer as daughter? :P

i know, i lovez you too erin. ♥

and sup hun? ya know i'm here. :hug:

lol you are the problematic one of the family. :)

haha.

I confess that it's nothing important.