The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess too bad that the runner ups dont have banners too :) couse i love that JOSH sig Franny :)

i already thought so! it's so amazing, right? ♥ like i said, i've never been happier about this award. lol

me and rachley should get runner up banners for 3rd place BFFs lol.

that totally made our night.

that would be kind of awesome. you're really great bffs. :)

i already thought so! it's so amazing, right? ♥ like i said, i've never been happier about this award. lol

that would be kind of awesome. you're really great bffs. :)

yeah i know you would be so i voted for you :)

yeah i know you would be so i voted for you :)

really? aw thank you! :hug: i have honestly to confess that i had such a kind of blackout the day i submited my votes, that i accidently left the josh fan gap blank. i had so many blank gaps in my votes that i totally didn't see the josh fan was still blank because i actually planned on voting for you there. :) just noticed my mistake after i already submited the votes and was like "no, wait....did i take ivana?! oh shit." and then i thought it was too late to submit the vote again.

i'm a real confused nerd.

can you forgive me?

really? aw thank you! :hug: i have honestly to confess that i had such a kind of blackout the day i submited my votes, that i accidently left the josh fan gap blank. i had so many blank gaps in my votes that i totally didn't see the josh fan was still blank because i actually planned on voting for you there. :) just noticed my mistake after i already submited the votes and was like "no, wait....did i take ivana?! oh shit." and then i thought it was too late to submit the vote again.

i'm a real confused nerd.

can you forgive me?

LOL of course i can ;)

i feel happy with my third place anyway :mrgreen:

and yeah i left so many gaps...i realised that i didn't voted fot best newcommer...and best couple couse i couldnt figure out who all newcomers are and totaly forgot that we have actuall couple on PF hahaha sily me ;)

LOL of course i can ;)

i feel happy with my third place anyway :mrgreen:

and yeah i left so many gaps...i realised that i didn't voted fot best newcommer...and best couple couse i couldnt figure out who all newcomers are and totaly forgot that we have actuall couple on PF hahaha sily me ;)

I'm so glad! :hug: *gives a hearty meat ball to you*

i confess i had the same newcomer problem. kind of could not figure who actually counted as one because in the previous awards, they just counted as newcomers for a certain amount of time.

I'm so glad! :hug: *gives a hearty meat ball to you*i confess i had the same newcomer problem. kind of could not figure who actually counted as one because in the previous awards, they just counted as newcomers for a certain amount of time.

love it :hug:

i confess i am off to movies