The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess OMG ME AND RACHLEY FOUND WAYS TO TALK ALL DAY SO WE NEVER HAVE TO BE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

I confess WE ARE THE SADDEST PEOLE EVER.

NO. I FEEL LIKE A GENIUS FOR WORKING IT OUT! :D :hyper:

lol... yes.. we are a bit sad..

i confess i'm a sad bastard.

NO. I FEEL LIKE A GENIUS FOR WORKING IT OUT! :D :hyper:

lol... yes.. we are a bit sad..

i confess i'm a sad bastard.

I confess I love my sad bastard friend <3 :hug:

I confess that I spend the wholeee school day with headphones in my ears, and no one noticed. and my hair was up so they weren't even hidden :)

I confess I love my sad bastard friend <3 :hug:

I confess that I spend the wholeee school day with headphones in my ears, and no one noticed. and my hair was up so they weren't even hidden :)

8-) you rebel. :hug:

i confess my hand hurts.

*high five Erin*

I confess I have a younger brother (13) who does absolutely nothing else than causing trouble, but when I get pissed off about him not having to do something while he's 13 already my mam will always say "Well you didn't do that when you were his age!" or "he's a boy!" Yeah right favorite kiddo much.

*high five Erin*

I confess I have a younger brother (13) who does absolutely nothing else than causing trouble, but when I get pissed off about him not having to do something while he's 13 already my mam will always say "Well you didn't do that when you were his age!" or "he's a boy!" Yeah right favorite kiddo much.

I HATE THAT. My sister is older... and my parents base their expectations of me off of her and I hate it. as corny as it sounds, I'm my own person. I always get the "your sister was never like this" or "your sister could do that too." Yeah, well, they were home every fucking once and a while for her.

I confess that I am tired.