The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess that I waited until he was offline several times just to diss him behind his back without hurting his feelings, however, I couldn't give a rat's ass now.

I confess I need to stop watching Criminal Minds. I'm way too addicted. haha

I confess that I used to loveeee Criminal Minds but it's a little too psychopathic for my liking nowadays.

Oh? How far did you get in the show? I'm at the point where Reid got kidnapped.

The season that's on TV right now, I haven't watched any of it. I've watched all before it. It's just a little to weird for me. I'm lameeeeee.

The season that's on TV right now, I haven't watched any of it. I've watched all before it. It's just a little to weird for me. I'm lameeeeee.

Ohhh, I see. Yeah, I'm only on season two, but I keep hearing it gets really weird. I think I'm too attached to the characters though to stop watching. lol

Ohhh, I see. Yeah, I'm only on season two, but I keep hearing it gets really weird. I think I'm too attached to the characters though to stop watching. lol

It just becomes really dark, that's the only wu to describe it. I'll still watch it every once and awhile ;)

I confess that Kyle is such a sweetheart :)

It just becomes really dark, that's the only wu to describe it. I'll still watch it every once and awhile ;)

I confess that Kyle is such a sweetheart :)

I like dark. And I'm desperately in love with Reid. So I'm sure I can handle it. hahaha