The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I haven't been to Sydney in 10 years, damn it:(

I confess well I hope she enjoys her time in Australia

i hope she does too :)

that's kinda hilarious, although i do know a dude whose last name is Nobbs and he's actually the most bamf i've ever met

coincidence :')

I confess WTF. That was awkward. I was walking home from walking by a house my mom thought was sold, and a silver car drives by and honks, and so I thought it was someone from my class, and so i was like 'ok...' and then 10 seconds later it drives around a second time, rolls down the window and someone goes 'how old are you' and i'm like 'eleven...' and so they point to a boy around 15-ish and go 'he likes you' then drive away really fast... what the fork.

I confess WTF. That was awkward. I was walking home from walking by a house my mom thought was sold, and a silver car drives by and honks, and so I thought it was someone from my class, and so i was like 'ok...' and then 10 seconds later it drives around a second time, rolls down the window and someone goes 'how old are you' and i'm like 'eleven...' and so they point to a boy around 15-ish and go 'he likes you' then drive away really fast... what the fork.

I confess you are younger than me now and that you should carry pepper spray or a nice good rock.

Lmao. That's weird.