The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

i confess i got a letter from the college i want to go to. i thought it was an acceptance or decline letter. and i saw it was small and barely said anything so i started panicking, it was only a thank you letter for visiting the school lol

every time i got letters through from the universities i applied for (i've had them all back now) i was like OH GOOD GOD I'M DYING, especially the one i really wanted to go to, freaking worst 2 months of my life i thought i was going to have a heart attack every time the post came. and then the interviews, OH GOD THE INTERVIEWS.

applying to college is way more stress than it's worth

every time i got letters through from the universities i applied for (i've had them all back now) i was like OH GOOD GOD I'M DYING, especially the one i really wanted to go to, freaking worst 2 months of my life i thought i was going to have a heart attack every time the post came. and then the interviews, OH GOD THE INTERVIEWS.

applying to college is way more stress than it's worth

i know, i was freaking out. i was about to cry because i thought i didn't get in. hahaha i'm so dumb sometimes. april is the latest for finding out if i get accepted but i hope it's sooner.

and then my friend has not stopped bugging me about going to the school SHE wants to go to. :???:

it really is too stressful :nono: