2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver

Le Venin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

we finns suck! 5 medals from the whole thing!

4 bronzes and 1 silver

=

Half pipe something (S), Two skiing things (B, B), Women's & Men's Ice hockey (B,B)

i hate the fact that we didn't get medals in ski jumping or any gold medals.... but this has been my fave olympics ever so I'm pleased :P And we won Slovakia this morning, man that was a though game or what! :willy_nilly:

Can I just say that the American team is way more attractive than the Canadian team?

RIGHT ON!!!

I'm so angry that America lost. Are you kidding meeee???? Sure, it's far better to come out with a silver than nothing at all but still. I wanted to crush Canada.

These closing acts are killing me.

I'm not for playing all this obscure Canadian music the majority of the population has never heard (though it's usually the best haha) but really? REEEEEEALLLY?

Alanis, icon of Canadian music, Nickleback, massive success, that's fine but Simple Plan??? Avril??? Hedley??? Have they done anything relevant in the past 2 years...aaaaaah. There are SO many better choices.

I had to voice that somewhere.