Eurovision

Peterko

two years ago we were the organisers of Eurovision... uor artist won in Finland, anybody remeber fat girl who looks like guy with 4 beautiful girls... LOL that was Serbia...

Anyways hawe no idea who would present us this year

haha I remember that :D

I didn't like that song when they won it but after listening a couple times I like it.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two years ago we were the organisers of Eurovision... uor artist won in Finland, anybody remeber fat girl who looks like guy with 4 beautiful girls... LOL that was Serbia...

Anyways hawe no idea who would present us this year

i remember! i actually went to see the rehearsals in helsinki... so i have seen her live 3 times :P

i think it was cool. the song was pretty nice and she proved that it wasn't all about looks. but i actually never thought it would win the whole thing. i thought it would be ukraine that year 8-)

well... maybe this is your year then! :D i liked your song last year... and esp the country song in 06!

good luck! :P and hey it took finland 40 years to win ESC and when we finally won well... we had lordi :P

What was it last year? i cant even remember. :shifty:

the country song was embarassingly awful. really.

to your country aswell! :P

LORDI ARE LOVE. ha.

i remember! i actually went to see the rehearsals in helsinki... so i have seen her live 3 times :P

i think it was cool. the song was pretty nice and she proved that it wasn't all about looks. but i actually never thought it would win the whole thing. i thought it would be ukraine that year 8-)

i remember she had a version in Finish... i really loved that song evenr though it is not what i usually listen:shifty:

i cheerd my loungs out that night

last year was too exciting for me haha

we were leading for 2-3 minutes then Norway,Iceland,Norway again and bla bla

but we won the 4th place anyway :P

actually our song was terrible last year :P

i loved your contestant few years ago ... i think it was Mor Ve Ötesi they were soo good

it doesnt matter how good or bad the song is, the votes go to your neighbor country simple as it should be scrapped as it is a fix

i agree but, somehow we won and we don't have that many neighbours so it must be something with the song too

i agree but, somehow we won and we don't have that many neighbours so it must be something with the song too

you may not, but its 9% political you see them spokes people for the country with the votes its like they have a gun to their head to say the 5 countries names

you may not, but its 9% political you see them spokes people for the country with the votes its like they have a gun to their head to say the 5 countries names

i always thought that they where retards...:shifty:

i know what you mean, and i agree 99% buti do beliwe that is possible to win without politics involved...

other than that lets face it it is a popularity contest

Oh, haha :)

I am indeed from Skien. Yeah, apparently he is dating the girl who won Miss Norway or something last year. She goes to my school too. :P

He's brother is called Emil ;)

ohh right, her ;P bitch haha nah.. I was crushing hard on Ben when i was younger, and when i see him now it brings back memories haha

Ohh same as mine then ;)

I liked the metalband from Norway this year, catchy song!

OMG GERMANY HAS LOST SOME BRAIN CELLS! lol

which one is it this year for you?

No it was great! :D

uhm

this crappy song:nono:

Norway is lovely though, so I mean there's no wonder we won8) haha

I'm sick of Alexander Rybak though, I think all of Norway is. :P

Yes Norway is 8-) and yeah i kinda am too...

I know how you feel. When Serbia won in 2007, i was sick of listening to Marija Serfovic all day...
well i bet you know how we finns feel/felt about our little band :P

• 3 weeks later...