Paramore Illuminati (this is hilarious)

CHUCKS!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the Illuminati anyway? I tried looking it up, but I wasn't quite understanding it.

I agree though. This stuff is hilarious. I'm constantly amazing by how insane people are. I'm also guessing that whoever put that video together isn't from an English speaking country cause their English is horrible. :P

*sticks tongue out and puts up some devil horns* Woo!!

^ I guess that goes back to the Bible with Eve eating the forbidden fruit (which is usually an apple) that Satan tempted her with.

Hahaha, "they symbolize satan and death with skulls and dead bodies"... well all those dead bodies in the last music video were a bit overkill.

Thought you guys would appreciate this. I was literally sitting here by myself watching it and laughing my ass off. So ridiculous.

I almost want to send the link to Hayley on Twitter, who knows, maybe she'd get a kick out of it.

What is the Illuminati anyway? I tried looking it up, but I wasn't quite understanding it.

I agree though. This stuff is hilarious. I'm constantly amazing by how insane people are. I'm also guessing that whoever put that video together isn't from an English speaking country cause their English is horrible. :P

*sticks tongue out and puts up some devil horns* Woo!!

The Illuminati (if such an organisation exist) is the group which "controls the world". They are a secret society who dictate what goes on in the world by having members in high-up places (Presidents, Prime Ministers) and through controlling the media, have certain events happen etc.. They also, allegedly, fix the votes so their representative is the one elected to power. Their ultimate goal is the establishment of a New World Order (no, not the wrestling stable) - which is just a one-world government. Hopefully that helps a bit.

Also, Lara linked me to an article a few months back on something like this which was very interesting. It was about Illuminati symbols that appear in the Brick by Boring Brick video. I haven't watched this youtube video so I don't know if it's the same thing but judging by the fact this article was extremely well written and your comments suggest this wasn't, then I'm not so sure.