Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My date (Columbia) was amazing.

Josh got on stage with Kadawatha during the fourth song in their set.

And when Paramore did YAWE, Hayley and Josh were like 5 feet in front of me.

During Misguided Ghosts the whole crowd was clapping along to Zac's drumming.

It was just awesome.

Who's Hayley pointing to at 1:49? Tee hee hee... *waves*

Yeah, I'm jealous about that too, haha.

I just showed the video to my mom. She says, "Wow Chriss is lucky that Hayley pointed to her." 2 seconds later she said, "Why does Hayley dye her hair so red?" Moms, bleh. lol. One step forward, 2 steps back.

Have fun guys! The show is awesome!

Somebody from here better get on stage tonight. I asked yesterday, but there were people with signs so Hayley picked them instead. Oh, and Jedd, my friend Jen asked about playing drums last night, and it ended up not working out cause of the click track Zac plays to. :(

Holy frikken sh*t.

That was the greatest concert of my life.

I got there around 12, but my friend waited til 11 so we were close to the front.

When doors were opening, we noticed this group of 4 girls cut the line. People started telling them to go to the back of the line and they kept bitching back at them and saying they wouldn't move. So I like ran to get security before something happened and they ended up getting kicked out and moved to the back of the line. it was great.

I don't understand how people could be like that, we waited all frikken day and they think they could just cut everybody?

anyways,

When we went inside, I was like 2nd row.. but once Tegan and Sara ended, I got right against the barricade in the mid left section (between Josh and Hayley)

I forgot my frikken point and shoot, so i went out and bought a disposable camera. I hope to God I got some good pictures. I'm so mad about that... front row and no camera. meh.

But overall it was an amazing show. I almost threw up at once point because my mouth was so dehydrated. Haha it was the worst. I honestly don't know if I could handle concerts anymore haha I'm so used to the photo pit now.

I got Paramore's setlist! which is pretty awesome.

I noticed they didn't have enough time to play BBBB, which sortve sucks but whatever.

^ gvhvfjvb

Are you Linda's friend?

Haha.

It sounds like you.

So, I may or may not have died after NFG.

I can't feel my back right now due to the pushing and shoving. But it was so worth it.

I had to get out after NFG's set to get water. I ended up pretty close to the front again, though!

Tegan & Sara were so amazing. I have so much love for them.

The whole experience was awesome. I'd take another day of dehydration and being shoved into someone's armpit to relive this day. Haha.

show was amazing!!!!

the meet and greet was good. it seemed like they were rushing the band down the line to sign stuff and then when group photos started they started letting general admission in and i was NOT about to be beat for the front because i paid $85 for those early entry tickets so i left without my photo ( sad:( ) and i asked hayley too bring us (me laurel and ben) on stage she said "yeah i know you guys so if i see you in the crowd and remember i'll take you on" well she clearly saw us because laurel had a sign that said "i love you" and she pointed at it but whatever i was hoping getting on stage would make up for missing my m&g photo (btw i love you for those tweets). i wish we could spend some time with the band tho but thats okay tho because im pretty happy with what i was given! glad i got a m&g i wouldnt trade it for anything! and luarel for barricade and i was right behind her so it was pretty sweet

the crowd wasnt that bad, ive been in worse.

the show itself was awesome i loved it<3

don't know why brick by boring brick was skipped tho

^ gvhvfjvb

Are you Linda's friend?

Haha.

It sounds like you.

So, I may or may not have died after NFG.

I can't feel my back right now due to the pushing and shoving. But it was so worth it.

I had to get out after NFG's set to get water. I ended up pretty close to the front again, though!

Tegan & Sara were so amazing. I have so much love for them.

The whole experience was awesome. I'd take another day of dehydration and being shoved into someone's armpit to relive this day. Haha.

yes i am haha hey!

Philly has an 11pm performance curfew. If a band goes over that curfew, they are fined, and it's usually a pretty hefty price. I'm not sure what it is in Philly, but I've heard $5,000 per minute in other cities. For Brick By Boring Brick, that would be over $20,000.

So lame that Hayley didn't bring you up, Catie! Don't think I will let her get away with it! Now she's gonna have to fend for herself during the zombie apocalypse.

Wait, I thought Hayley was gonna be the one to save my butt during the zombie apocalypse, not the other way around. lol

can anyone tell me what songs they did do in Philly please? :D

not in order..

Ignorance

For a Pessimist

Feeling Sorry

Playing God

Emergency

When it Rains (acoustic)

Where the Lines Overlap (acoustic)

Misguided Ghosts

You Ain't Woman Enough

Looking Up

The Only Exception

Crushcrushcrush

Pressure

Let the Flames Begin (outro)

Misery Business.

I may have forgotten something...not really sure.