Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure that wasn't someone's response to the poster's question of, "And if you want say what you want their setlist to consist of (13 songs lets say)"? Because that's 13 songs with an intro, and the person who posted it never answered all the people who were asking if it was the real setlist or just what they wanted it to be.

Also Hayley tweeted that it was a mini show, so even if that is the setlist, it's not the whole thing.

The Hot Topic rehearsal wasn't a full set, and it also wasn't what that user on LJ posted, so we'll have to wait until tonight to see what they're actually playing.

I'll include a spoiler tag for a list of the songs they actually played last night, courtesy of Chyrell from the PFC:

Misery Business

Brick By Boring Brick

Looking Up

Ignorance

That's What You Get

The Only Exception

Before the crowd was let in, they soundchecked:

Decode

My Heart

Feeling Sorry

I hope they do play All We Know and that someone gets a decent recording of it.

Also off topic, but Chriss, I'm seeing Kent on thursday :D

I am soooooooooooooo jealous!! You have no idea! Have fun!

I just edited your post instead, lol. It'll add more supense or something for people reading the previous page. :P

You never know. We'll just have to wait and see what they end up playing. I might hang out and stalk some people on Twitter to see what the setlist is tonight though, lol.

If anybody wants to follow the first show in Raleigh, the kids over at LJ are doing a great job of keeping up with it. Just a warning though: there are LOTS OF SPOILERS. If you don't want to see the set or know the setlist, don't click the link:

http://community.livejournal.com/paramoremusic/10133769.html

Setlist:

Misery Business

Born For This

Ignorance

Feeling Sorry

That's What You Get

crushcrushcrush

Pressure

Careful

The Only Exception

When It Rains (Acoustic)

Where The Lines Overlap (Acoustic)

Misguided Ghosts

Decode

Looking Up

My Heart (album version)

Encore:

Let The Flames Begin

Brick By Boring Brick

Just from what I've seen and read, I can't wait for next Tuesday. This is gonna be an amazing tour! :willy_nilly:

Not sure if this is considered a spoiler or not, so I'll just put it in spoiler tags anyway.

Setlist is great. Although I'm sad there is no All I Wanted :(

That won't stop this tour from being OMGAMAZINGOMG, but still. I was reallyyyy hoping for All I Wanted.

^ hahaha my friend and i were saying how we are gunna cry together when they play that hahaha

anyone know josh's shirt size?

Well, being a guy, by looking at Josh, I'd say a large. But there's all kinds of different shirt styles, like fitted, loose, etc. so I guess that depends as well. He seems to like to wear a lot of fitted shirts, so I'd say large but fitted.

I replied to you on Twitter about it too, but I'll mention it here. Allen and Josh are pretty close in height and "buffness" and Allen wears a medium cause he also wears his shirts super tight. I'd say a large might be too big.

Also, Allen should have a PF account so more than just our AC crew knows who I'm talking about. lol

ELEVEN DAYS.

AAAAAH!

Anyone have the setlist for NFG and Tegan & Sara?

Also, I couldn't help but tear up after seeing the last song before the encore. I am going to cry so hard when I see them play it. I've never seen them play the album version live. :willy_nilly:

Edited by xmurderxlovex