Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats is so amazing erin!

i was going to try to win that but i figured i have a fanclub m&g that day anyway so i'm not going to bother, let someone else.

so happy for you erin!

I'm so excited!

I want to try to figure out exactly how it's going to work.

I understand it's a Paramore BBQ but there's going to be 70 people there

so I want to know how it's going to go down.

The show in Connecticut was amazing tonight! They did make quite a few changes to the setlist though...

They added You Ain't Woman Enough, Emergency, For A Pessimist, and Playing God to the setlist. However, they got rid of My Heart and Born For This. They also switched the setlist around completely. They open with Ignorance and end with Misery Business, and switch up a few more songs in the middle.

All of us who went tonight are in agreement that the new setlist is better, and the show was awesome that way.

Also, Hayley noticed me in the audience, locked eyes with me and pointed for what seemed like way longer than it was, haha. I almost died cause it was a look of "Hey I know you!!" not "Oh, you're singing this song." Everyone there asked me if she knew me, lol.

I can't wait for New Hampshire!

im going to august 4th in philly!

my lord i cannot wait! i feel like im more excited for this show than i have ever been hahahha which is weird because ive seen them way too much

i dont have to be there until like an hour and 15 minutes before door because i have m&g so i think im going to get there are like 2 which is much longer than when i need to be there.

THEY PUT IN MY FAVORITE SONG, EMERGENCY, YES<3 hopefully they keep that and put my heart back in!!!

and thats amazing chriss!!!