paramore stalkers

ok so this is fairly random, and i guess it's a natural thing, and something that can't be helped, but still i can still have an opinion about it.

paramore stalkers, annoy my life so much. particularly noticed it on facebook, when people post status's like 'HAYLEY IS MY NEW BEZZIE!' BLAH BLAH. Tbh, i think the more obsessive fans know more about the band's schedules than the band themselves actually know...

i just think fans need to know their place, and give a little respect! i know people who jump at any oppurtunity to go wherever the band go, i'm not saying this is a bad thing, once or twice, maybe but not EVERY SINGLE TIME!

i know this is something that can't be helped, but i cant stand stalkers, period.

such stalkers are the last bullshit. just sick-minded people who have nothing better to do in my eyes than go on other peoples nerves. of course stars or in this case the band is happy when they see that they have some really devoted fans traveling for and supporting them. but the problem really is that some of these guys really cant differ between support and stalk. both start with s so thats obviously a hard nut for some guys. i already could freak out when i see some little girls spreading the bands private pictures in their communities and being proud that they found some unseen pics. thats not a hardcore stalker case, but it has something to do with it in my eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahaha.

I joined this fan page on facebook as a joke and it's called "I fail to recall myself that I am a girl when I see Hayley Williams."

And I thought it was cute at first, but then when word got out that it was Josh's wedding day, and pictures were posted on twitter, the creator was like

"LOLOLOLO HAYLEY MUST FEEL SO BAD. LOLOLOL. THEYRE IN LUV. SHES SO LONELY."

And continued to put Hayley's hair on Jenna using MSPaint.

I was like "Hrm. Cute. Heh."

Ugh.

i go to paramore shows early

does that mean i stalk them? lol no.

i go to every show they have in my area

does that mean i stalk them? nope

that is not stalking lol

when people are all in their personal business then thats a little too much.

some people dont respect their privacy

It really makes me kinda sad too when people are not able to realize that they're human and that they need their privacy and to have a life for themselves, i really felt bad for Jenna and Josh's family when I saw the pictures everywhere...

I understand that when you're a fan, you want to know more about them but there is a line to draw...

ok so this is fairly random, and i guess it's a natural thing, and something that can't be helped, but still i can still have an opinion about it.

paramore stalkers, annoy my life so much. particularly noticed it on facebook, when people post status's like 'HAYLEY IS MY NEW BEZZIE!' BLAH BLAH. Tbh, i think the more obsessive fans know more about the band's schedules than the band themselves actually know...

i just think fans need to know their place, and give a little respect! i know people who jump at any oppurtunity to go wherever the band go, i'm not saying this is a bad thing, once or twice, maybe but not EVERY SINGLE TIME!

i know this is something that can't be helped, but i cant stand stalkers, period.

make a life about it. train yourself in the ninjah arts and train yourself to be a private eye and assasinate each and every single one of them. then you would be closer to cleaning yourself of this annoyance. but i guess making a thread about it is cool too.

DO IT.

i go to paramore shows early

does that mean i stalk them? lol no.

i go to every show they have in my area

does that mean i stalk them? nope

that is not stalking lol

when people are all in their personal business then thats a little too much.

some people dont respect their privacy

Exactly.

I just wish people would stop obsessing over what's going on in their private lives.

It's a little more than creepy.