NEW PARAMORE EP TO BE RELEASED ON WARPED TOUR!!!!!!

Whats tic? o-o

Well' date=' a "tic" is like a jerky movement or something that you can't control...like if your head or arm jerks uncontrollably...

A "tick" is a blood sucking bug, of course :)[/quote']

Oh I thought they meant tick the bug but thats spelled different haha thanks.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to get a copy within the next 18 days :( cause im goin away for nearly the whole summer.

If they don't sell it in the FBR store...or on Amazon.com....or on iTunes or in music stores or whatever...if it's only being sold at Warped, we'll figure out a way to buy copies for everyone who needs them.

I'm probably going to the first Warped show next week in MD (on the 15th) and I'm definitely going to the one in Raleigh on the 27th.

i need to get a copy within the next 18 days :( cause im goin away for nearly the whole summer.

If they don't sell it in the FBR store...or on Amazon.com....or on iTunes or in music stores or whatever...if it's only being sold at Warped' date=' we'll figure out a way to buy copies for everyone who needs them.

I'm probably going to the first Warped show next week in MD (on the 15th) and I'm definitely going to the one in Raleigh on the 27th.[/quote']

Bwaha I will see you there.

If they don't sell it in the FBR store...or on Amazon.com....or on iTunes or in music stores or whatever...if it's only being sold at Warped' date=' we'll figure out a way to buy copies for everyone who needs them.

I'm probably going to the first Warped show next week in MD (on the 15th) and I'm definitely going to the one in Raleigh on the 27th.[/quote']

Bwaha I will see you there.

At which one?

And yeah on the hydration. It's definitely at least a 3 Gatorade day :)

Raleigh, the other one was Orlando but we decided we can go to Florida in August. It seems like you stalk them haha

It seems like I stalk them? I haven't been to a Paramore show since March...there's plenty of people on here who have seen them a lot more times than me. I'm still holding at 4 shows.

Raleigh' date=' the other one was Orlando but we decided we can go to Florida in August. It seems like you stalk them haha[/quote']

It seems like I stalk them? I haven't been to a Paramore show since March...there's plenty of people on here who have seen them a lot more times than me. I'm still holding at 4 shows.

No I mean how you go to all shows possible around you, like traveling to make one. Heh I would do it if I had a car and liscense.

Raleigh' date=' the other one was Orlando but we decided we can go to Florida in August. It seems like you stalk them haha[/quote']

No I mean how you go to all shows possible around you, like traveling to make one. Heh I would do it if I had a car and liscense.

I've been doing this for years...and not just for Paramore. I like to travel to see shows. Heck, I just drove to Baltimore to see Toad the Wet Sprocket a few days ago...a few years ago, I drove to NC, SC and MD to see Fiona Apple :)

Anyway, we're getting way off topic...

• 2 weeks later...