The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

yay. what have you read? i recently go into it because my friend made me, but i have a list of stuff i'm gonna read.

I've read a lot; got a few shelves full, haha. I've read the Sailor Moon mangas, Kodomo No Omocha (my personal favorite), Angelic Layer,a few Gundam Wing ones, and so on and so forth.

How about you?

I've read a lot; got a few shelves full, haha. I've read the Sailor Moon mangas, Kodomo No Omocha (my personal favorite), Angelic Layer,a few Gundam Wing ones, and so on and so forth.

How about you?

I read them online, and so far i've read Gravitation up to volume five and Loveless up to the last released translated chapter. Loveless will probably always be my most favorite manga ever. I used to be so into sailor moon when i was five, my sister used to check out the anime tapes from the library and i watched it with her. good times. I just started Deadman wonderland, but i'm only a couple pages in, so i can't say if it's any good yet.

I read them online, and so far i've read Gravitation up to volume five and Loveless up to the last released translated chapter. Loveless will probably always be my most favorite manga ever. I used to be so into sailor moon when i was five, my sister used to check out the anime tapes from the library and i watched it with her. good times. I just started Deadman wonderland, but i'm only a couple pages in, so i can't say if it's any good yet.

Ah, yes, the internet is quite good for reading mangas. I check out some online too when I can't find them in stores. Kodocha is impossible to find in stores nowadays so I had to finish the series online. I've not read Loveless but it sounds familiar somehow. I shall check it out when I get the chance.

I remember watching the show when it would come on Cartoon Network years ago. I have the character books and such, haha. Let me know how Deadman Wonderland is, yeah? Sounds interesting.

How about you?

half of my childhood :mrgreen: