Great all girl bands you knew, post here

thorned_lilac_182

Hey, If you knew some, please inform me. I don't like Lillix, Donnas or Faders, for me, they are terrible. Kittie is okay but they are too noisy. So they are posers for me. Do you agree?

Even the underground one. Because honestly, girl bands today really suck. Not to gneralized but to tell the truth, You know why?

They write same themed songs over and over again, the title just differs. They only used Standard EADGBe tuning in thir guitars, I want to find using Dropped D or other tunings. They're only making themselves cute in their videos, selling themselves for fames and money instead of having fun making their own music.

I'm so tired of searching the purevolume.com but I can't find.

Anyone help me? thanks!!!!

the veronicas is just a pop band. What I mean is girlband that is like a Blink 182 with Mark as bassist, Tom as Guitarist/Vocalsit and Travis as drummer but jsut a girl version, get me suzanne?

Just like Lillix, Donnas and Faders but not sucky at playing their instrument and write inspirable songs, catchy rock or punk songs and of course love songs.

Not being sexist or anything, but the reason why there aren't too many all-girl "rock" bands is probably it just looks a bit wrong....

I mean don't get me wrong here, I appreciate a girl who can play guitar especially the singer songwriter types but it just looks weird when they're rocking out with one.... especially when many of the great male guitarists use it as some sort extension of their... erm... "member".

Hey' date=' If you knew some, please inform me. I don't like Lillix, Donnas or Faders, for me, they are terrible. Kittie is okay but they are too noisy. So they are posers for me. Do you agree?

Even the underground one. Because honestly, girl bands today really suck. Not to gneralized but to tell the truth, You know why?

They write same themed songs over and over again, the title just differs. They only used Standard EADGBe tuning in thir guitars, I want to find using Dropped D or other tunings. They're only making themselves cute in their videos, selling themselves for fames and money instead of having fun making their own music.

I'm so tired of searching the purevolume.com but I can't find.

Anyone help me? thanks!!!![/quote']

i like kittie, they rock out hard and they are very badass.. and even though otep isnt an all girl band the main attraction is the little blond haired female vocalist and she is unreal.. as is the singer for arch enemy.. both of which i really like alot..

check out eisley its almost all girls its 3 girls and 2 guys all the singers are girls but the there a guy bass player and a guy drummer then a girl keyboard singer guitar singer and just guitar girl check em out great band [url']www.myspace.com/eisley[/url]

she plays a piano.

two actually.

there is a difference.

where I can find PEACHES, any link site? thanks!!!

i have oodles of the peaches. she's going on tour with Nine Inch Nails this summer. probably could've met trent again and the peaches but i'm going to brand new instead. if you really want peaches i'll put my peaches collection on megaupload for you.

oh yeah and le tigre is awesomeeee too!!!!!

but it isn't all girl.