Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

• 2 weeks later...

This might have been answered, but I'm going to order off of their official store and I needed to know. How do the clothes fit? I'm getting the More More More shirt and the Paramore is a Band hoodie. I usually wear an extra large or large, in junior sizes. So just wondering. I don't like my clothes to be huge on me so I like to ask. :lol: This is why I don't order online often.

• 2 weeks later...
This might have been answered, but I'm going to order off of their official store and I needed to know. How do the clothes fit? I'm getting the More More More shirt and the Paramore is a Band hoodie. I usually wear an extra large or large, in junior sizes. So just wondering. I don't like my clothes to be huge on me so I like to ask. :lol: This is why I don't order online often.

i usually wear like a med. and i got med. and it was really big. I honestly think their sizes run really big. Then i got a girls large and it was still big.:(

Adult Small (or just Small) = Girls Large

Girls Medium is about the size of Youth Large, give or take a little in the length (GM is usually longer & slim, YL is usually wider & a little shorter)

sizes also depend on the brand of shirt they're printed on. but thats usually how it goes

Adult Small (or just Small) = Girls Large

Girls Medium is about the size of Youth Large, give or take a little in the length (GM is usually longer & slim, YL is usually wider & a little shorter)

sizes also depend on the brand of shirt they're printed on. but thats usually how it goes

is that for american apparel?

i love the red shirt in that pic! I WANT ONE!! :hyper::willy_nilly:

holy crap i want this too!!!

http://store.fueledbyramen.com/albumview.asp?idproduct=52228

too bad i have a nano :(

Aw man I love that! And I can never find a skin I like for my 30 GB. Damn it being so expensive!

Anyone know how much the poster in the merch picture is?

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/cortney_alex/paramore/DSC00455.jpg

From the LJ

And thanks guys! I ended up not ordering anything cause it wouldn't let me order and customer service still hasn't e-mailed back. Plus the sale's over so yeah. lol

I got the green shirt with tennesse on it.

it says paramore on the top and were born for this one the bottom.

and it says franklin,tennessee on it.

when i first saw it i feel in love with it.

tennessee pride.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/cortney_alex/paramore/DSC00455.jpg

From the LJ

And thanks guys! I ended up not ordering anything cause it wouldn't let me order and customer service still hasn't e-mailed back. Plus the sale's over so yeah. lol

oh snap. i want that hoodie, the red miz biz shirt, and the poster! how am i gonna afford this?! haha. is that hoodie $45?...i can't quite tell.

Does the black and red shirt at the bottom just say Paramore?

And the white shirt with the cartoon boy and girl, what's it say around it?

Annnd what's on that gray one that's in about the middle?

(Haha, I'm trying to figure out what I want and how much money to bring)