Honda Civic Tour EP

kasiek

Agree with everyones opinions on the EP. I wish Ignorance had had the intro too since it is an amazing intro and it flows really well into Ignorance with the drums, etc. Also wish they'd turned the audience up a little. You can't hear them at all. When Hayley let the audience sing "Ignorance is your new best friend" it sounds really loud on live videos (and so it should seeing how big Wembley is) but on the recording you can hardly hear it. My only complaint though. It's still awesome. And My Heart... :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I preordered my copy a few weeks back. I was thinking on getting 2...that way i could keep one like unused, unopned, etc. since they said that only 3K hard copies would be released. But I talked myself out of it and only got one. Now I really regret it because there is someone on ebay trying to sell it for $30 a pop as as an advance order or whatever. Im not saying id sell it. But if people are gonna buy it for $30 now...then im thinking its only gonna be worth more in the future right? atleast I got my one copy coming here shortly I hope. :)

I preordered my copy a few weeks back. I was thinking on getting 2...that way i could keep one like unused, unopned, etc. since they said that only 3K hard copies would be released. But I talked myself out of it and only got one. Now I really regret it because there is someone on ebay trying to sell it for $30 a pop as as an advance order or whatever. Im not saying id sell it. But if people are gonna buy it for $30 now...then im thinking its only gonna be worth more in the future right? atleast I got my one copy coming here shortly I hope. :)

Same here.

But then I figure yeah it will probably be worth more but then again its not like i'll ever sell it so I as might as well open it and enjoy it for myself. LOL And I checked my order status and they already shipped it so we should be getting it soon.

And i just noticed your signature. You're going to the San Diego show? I'm going too! LOL

Same here.

But then I figure yeah it will probably be worth more but then again its not like i'll ever sell it so I as might as well open it and enjoy it for myself. LOL And I checked my order status and they already shipped it so we should be getting it soon.

And i just noticed your signature. You're going to the San Diego show? I'm going too! LOL

Yeah I saw the "shipped" in my order status yesterday too, im all stoked haha. I wish I could track it though, and get more of an idea of where exactly it is at lol. but tis cool.

And yeah I am going to the SD show. I was mad when the tour dates came out and there was no Vegas show. But it turns out im gonna be in San Diego that weekend for the Chargers game the next day. So when I found that out I immediately got my HCT tickets haha.

Yeah I saw the "shipped" in my order status yesterday too, im all stoked haha. I wish I could track it though, and get more of an idea of where exactly it is at lol. but tis cool.

And yeah I am going to the SD show. I was mad when the tour dates came out and there was no Vegas show. But it turns out im gonna be in San Diego that weekend for the Chargers game the next day. So when I found that out I immediately got my HCT tickets haha.

Yeah it would be so much more convenient if we could track it but whatever. As long as its on its way. LOL

Oh wow. So cool. You got lucky. LOL And cool. Are you a chargers fan? I go to SDSU so the fact that its at the viejas arena which is basically at the school its so convenient. LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...