Paramore FBR Ustream Chat Today!

Chriss

Paramore will be doing a video chat today to celebrate the FBR Back-To-School Sale!

As of right now they're not announcing a time because if they do, there will be so many people on that it will crash the site, so keep an eye on FBR's Twitter page for an announcement (@fueledbyramen).

You'll be able to watch the chat and submit questions at the following sites:

http://www.fueledbyramen.com

EDIT:

Thanks to Guro for posting the time!

"Join Hayley and Jeremy today at 5pm EST for the final video chat of The Fueled By Ramen Back To School Sale '10!"

Chat's over. If you missed it (or would like to watch it again?), you can catch it here:

On mine, it wasn't posting anything new from the chat at all. At first, it was going crazy, then about 10 minutes into it, it just stopped moving. I think that's what happened on their end too.

It was fun to watch though. I never ask any questions, I just watch and see what they answer since that's usually entertaining enough. :P

I asked a couple dumb questions, the usual ones that never get answered... please come back to Long Island, I want to meet you, Hayley... things like that.

I was listening to my mp3 player right before they came on, and it died about 10 seconds into Teenagers, so I asked Hayley to sing it. I'm guessing they never even got to that point because everyone freakin' crashed the chat.

No, it just means your chat froze, like mine did. They saw questions until the very end when their chat screen stopped moving. If you submitted questions, they most likely saw them. You have to remember though, that chat is going by ridiculously fast for them, so they answer what they can in the time they're given.

For the amount of people that were in that chat, it went surprisingly well. If it had crashed, we wouldn't have seen any of it.

Yeah, if you submitted your question at the end, they definitely didn't see it cause they said they couldn't, but anything else submitted earlier than that got through. Nothing to be too bummed about. They still spent some time hanging out. :)

I posted this up top, but here's the link if anybody missed it or wants to watch it again: