• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

08/08/2006

New York City, NY @ Bowery Ballroom

:D

i can not tell you how excited i am!

i didnt see this thread but Alexis told me & i almost had a heart attack!

gaah i hope i dont go away in august i need to see paramore!

i checked like 3 sites to see about tickets but i guess you wont be able to buy em for a while..

annndd ciwwaf! i wanted to see them 6/27 but i doubt i can go so i get to see them both in 1 show, amazingg <3

08/08/2006

New York City' date=' NY @ Bowery Ballroom

:D

i can not tell you how excited i am!

i didnt see this thread but Alexis told me & i almost had a heart attack!

gaah i hope i dont go away in august i [i']need[/i] to see paramore!

i checked like 3 sites to see about tickets but i guess you wont be able to buy em for a while..

annndd ciwwaf! i wanted to see them 6/27 but i doubt i can go so i get to see them both in 1 show, amazingg <3

Ahh ha, for real! I checked every site I could think of for tickets. Bowery doesn't even have it posted on their calander yet. I will be checking every day religiously every hour lol.

hey kids. don't worry' date=' i'm pretty sure there are more dates to be announced..all we gotta do is sit and wait =)[/quote']

There are definitely more dates to be announced. It's a big tour.

For serious? If its that big then I better get at the venue early

hey kids. don't worry' date=' i'm pretty sure there are more dates to be announced..all we gotta do is sit and wait =)[/quote']

Not big as in really big venues - big as in a lot of dates. From what I understand, it will be throughout August and into September.

^ O yeah I definitly plan on getting there early. They NYC shows always sell out and are always PACKED.

Not big as in really big venues - big as in a lot of dates. From what I understand, it will be throughout August and into September.

Are they the main band for this tour?

Yes, they are headlining.

Yes, they are headlining.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sweet jeebus, do they ever tour to richmond?

They were supposed to as part of the Take Action tour.

In general, Richmond gets skipped because it doesn't have a good 1,000-1,500 or so person venue like the 9:30 Club in DC or the Norva in Norfolk. Word is that 2 of them are opening in the next year, so we'll see if that makes a difference.

A new one here or there?

We're getting way off topic :) - but the two new venues are going to be in Richmond. One of them is an offshoot of Toad's Place in New Haven, CT...the other one...I can't remember who's running it or the name at the moment.

i don't know if you guys know about these yet. if somebody's already posted them, then i'm sorry for the repeat. but i saw this on hit the light's myspace.

Aug. 9 New Haven, CT

Aug. 11 Boston, MA

Aug. 13 South Hackensack, NJ

Aug. 17 Towson, MD

Aug. 18 Norfolk, VA

i don't know if you guys know about these yet. if somebody's already posted them' date=' then i'm sorry for the repeat. but i saw this on hit the light's myspace.

Aug. 9 New Haven, CT

Aug. 11 Boston, MA

Aug. 17 Towson, MD

Aug. 18 Norfolk, VA[/quote']

Oooh...I hope that Towson show is at the Recher Theatre. I really like that place. I saw Paramore there back in...September maybe?

i don't know if you guys know about these yet. if somebody's already posted them' date=' then i'm sorry for the repeat. but i saw this on hit the light's myspace.

Aug. 9 New Haven, CT

Aug. 11 Boston, MA

Aug. 17 Towson, MD

F*CK YES! School of Rock in Jersey .. I'm going!!! That venue is TINY .. I saw Boys Night Out there about a month ago. Btw, your siggy picture is basically the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

So, interestingly enough, not all of these tour dates seem to list Cute Is What We Aim For...even on Paramore's own site. Also, Paramore's site lists a different show for 8/18.

I wonder if Cute is only playing some of the dates...

Aug. 9 New Haven, CT

Aug. 11 Boston, MA

Aug. 17 Towson, MD

HOLY SHIZZLE MY BODY JUST FROZE O_O THAAAANK YOOU!