some newly added tourdates

x3__kim

i don't know if anyone posted these yet but here are some august dates that i got from FBR:

08/02/2006

Chicago, IL @ Beat Kitchen

08/03/2006

Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews Hall

08/04/2006

Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom

08/05/2006

Buffalo, NY @ The Icon

08/08/2006

New York City, NY @ Bowery Ballroom

08/19/2006

Lewisberry, PA @ Ski Roundtop

sorry if they've already been posted up

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, can I just tell you that I could kiss you right now?? This little bit of information has just made my ENTIRE SUMMER!!!! I was almost certain that I wouldn't be able to see Paramore again before college since they aren't playing the Jersey Warped Show and I was slipping into extreme depression. But this little bit of information is the light at the end of the tunnel =) And yeah, CIWWAF, HTL and TP is going to be their so it's that tour. Paramore has the show posted on their myspace now. IM SO STOKED!

AHHHHHHHHHHH so i just had a heartattack. i called all my paramorewhores around here and let them know! oh man. AUGUST 5TH BUFFALO ICON IM THERE! oh and i cant wait to see cute! theyve been gone for a while nice when the hometown boys come back and it doesnt help that tom had to drop out of my school becuase of the band but im pretty happy he did =p