tour bus

x3__kim

I wonder if Zac will try and drive it

Oh no. If you get a tour bus' date=' it comes with a full-time bus driver.[/quote']

yes and i know my buses and large vehicles correctly, you need a certain type of License to drive that beast. although id prolly try to drive it without one =)

I wonder if Zac will try and drive it

Oh no. If you get a tour bus' date=' it comes with a full-time bus driver.[/quote']

yes and i know my buses and large vehicles correctly, you need a certain type of License to drive that beast. although id prolly try to drive it without one =)

Yep, you definitely do. There will be no driving of the bus by Zac or Hayley's dad or anyone else :) Or at least...there shouldn't be :)

yeah i talked to this girl that ran the half pipe for the all girl skate jam thing...she said that the drivers sleep all day and drive at nite...and each bus gets a case of beer, a case of water and a case of the warped energy drink. i thought that was pretty cool

and usually when you rent a bus, limo, etc....the driver comes with it cause since its the companies, they arent gonna let just anyone drive it...too much liability

Ah thats awesome they have a tour bus now. Must be hard living in a Van. From what i remember NFG guys spent a year or two at the back of a VW camper before they got big. Must've been hardcore for them.

As for driving the 'big rig', I dont think it would be wise for any of them to try driving it. haha 10 tons of steel can do alot of damage if u dont drive it right. And from what i hear i dont think Hayley has a driver's license yet. Seems like with their busy schedule it would hard for her to practice and sit for the test. But then again thats just my guess. Well Paramore were lucky in Japan cause they had a big ass pink bus to take them around (like with punchline and OF). They still stayed at hotels tho.

Ren

• 1 month later...