School of Rock, Hackensack, NJ 8/13/06

Lol ^ o god. Yeah if my parents realized what I was doing in the city they wouldn't let me go lol. The other day my friend and I ended up in the middle of Harlem accidently hahaa I though I was going to DIE.

LMAO! yeah well i actually snuck into the city during spring break with my friend. neither of our parents know haha! what a CRAZY day. for sure.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Ahh, yes I remember those days. lol ... its good to be 18 .. my mom lets me just hop on the train and go to any show i want in the city ..... one of the first concerts I went to was a Cursive/Blood Brothers/Trophy Scars concert and my friend's dad came with us lol but he just stood at the bar and drank the whole time.

I finally turn 18 in a month. I mean my mom let's me go wherever but still I can't get my own credit card til I'm 18 and it's such a bummer.

https://tixx1.artistarena.com/paramore/

^ username: paramore password: tickets

you can buy tickets there =)

i clicked the link' date=' but this page comes up and says "action cancelled" ive tried it like 10 times so far, and thats the only thing that comes up[/quote']

Hm I think its because when you click the link it tries to take you pass where you type the password in so that might be why it works. Try copying and pasting instead .. that worked for me.

YAY! Omg I'm so stoked for you! Wow, part of me wishes I could feel the excitment of seeing them for the first time again haha. I am incredibly excited as it is though so its ok =) It's my friends first time too and she is shitting herself lol.

hahha, yeah me too! the first time i saw them, it was incredible. you'll have fun!

oh, and the ticket site isnt working for me still. grrr.

Wow, expect to have one of the greatest nights of your life =) And expect to be blown away by how Hayley's live voice sounds exactly the same as her studio voice, even better at times. Expect to be blown away by everyone's stage presence, especially Hayley, Josh, and Jeremy's. Expect to love Paramore a billion times more than you already do when they are done. Basically expect the best possible thoughts and you won't be dissapointed. =)

Wow, expect to have one of the greatest nights of your life =) And expect to be blown away by how Hayley's live voice sounds exactly the same as her studio voice, even better at times. Expect to be blown away by everyone's stage presence, especially Hayley, Josh, and Jeremy's. Expect to love Paramore a billion times more than you already do when they are done. Basically expect the best possible thoughts and you won't be dissapointed. =)

YEAH, WHAT SHE SAID :D I guarantee its going to be one of, if not, the best night of your life. and i agree, august seems so far away....