School of Rock, Hackensack, NJ 8/13/06

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It's in a town, suburbs. And what time do doors open? I'll be wearing a gray TWLOHA shirt. So soon!!! SO STOKED!!!!!!! Seriously, this headlinging show is incredible .. I saw it last Tues in NYC. This'll be my fifth time seeing them =)

Doors open at 6:30. The place is 10 minutes away YES! ill be leaving here at 4:45. AND YET! I cannot wait! See you later guys!

Yesterday WAS THE BOMBDIGGITY!

I yelled out YOU'RE AWESOME! to Hayley and she said I was awesome back. LOL. that was awesome!

LOL - it's nice of someone to say something NICE to Hayley while she's onstage, rather than the rude comments she's been getting :)

Any other info on the show?

amaaaaaazing show

IMG_2200.jpg

during Hallelujah Hayley grabbed my hand and was like "i know you know the words" and i got to sing. and it was pretty awesome. and hanging out afterwards was fun as always and well worth the wait.

Very cool - and I love what she wrote on your shirt :)

amaaaaaazing show

IMG_2200.jpg

during Hallelujah Hayley grabbed my hand and was like "i know you know the words" and i got to sing. and it was pretty awesome. and hanging out afterwards was fun as always and well worth the wait.

Yayy, I was there while she was writing that! I'm SOOO glad we stuck around .. it was like, even better then the M&G b/c there were only like 6 of us and she talked to us forever!! in the picture I took with her, Hayley's all posed and I'm laughing hysterically in it b/c before we took the picture Hayley put her arm around me and I was like 'I'm disgusting.' And right as the picture's about to be taken she goes, 'dude, I havn't showered for three days' and I started cracking up hahaa.

God, the show was fucking unbelievable .. best Paramore show yet by far. I couldn't believe how crazy the crowd was. And somehow, by the grace of god, I managed to shove myself dead front of Hayley, one person back! It was crazy!! She kept grabbing my hand!! And making eye contact with me. Wow, I'm still on such a high lol .. I will write a better review later.

ITS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm wearin my light blue Paramore pre-order shirt as always. soooooooooooo excited. i have no idea how to get the the venue and i need a ride home. ahhhhhhhhhhh. but im soooooo excited! paramore show #7 here I come!

LOL. Were you behind me (waiting in line to get in the venue) when I was trying to get my keys on my pants? Someone behind me was wearing that shirt and was like your never going to get it off. But yeah, it kept us occupied.

Yayy, I was there while she was writing that! I'm SOOO glad we stuck around .. it was like, even better then the M&G b/c there were only like 6 of us and she talked to us forever!! in the picture I took with her, Hayley's all posed and I'm laughing hysterically in it b/c before we took the picture Hayley put her arm around me and I was like 'I'm disgusting.' And right as the picture's about to be taken she goes, 'dude, I havn't showered for three days' and I started cracking up hahaa.

God, the show was fucking unbelievable .. best Paramore show yet by far. I couldn't believe how crazy the crowd was. And somehow, by the grace of god, I managed to shove myself dead front of Hayley, one person back! It was crazy!! She kept grabbing my hand!! And making eye contact with me. Wow, I'm still on such a high lol .. I will write a better review later.

ahhhh

I'm seething with jealousy.

sounds like it was a fun time.

amaaaaaazing show

IMG_2200.jpg

Yayy' date=' I was there while she was writing that! I'm SOOO glad we stuck around .. it was like, even better then the M&G b/c there were only like 6 of us and she talked to us forever!! in the picture I took with her, Hayley's all posed and I'm laughing hysterically in it b/c before we took the picture Hayley put her arm around me and I was like 'I'm disgusting.' And right as the picture's about to be taken she goes, 'dude, I havn't showered for three days' and I started cracking up hahaa.

God, the show was fucking unbelievable .. best Paramore show yet by far. I couldn't believe how crazy the crowd was. And somehow, by the grace of god, I managed to shove myself dead front of Hayley, one person back! It was crazy!! She kept grabbing my hand!! And making eye contact with me. Wow, I'm still on such a high lol .. I will write a better review later.[/quote']

What time did they come out?

You mean after the show? I guess maybe 45 minutes later? Idk' date=' they were actually walking around after the show but they were busy loading up stuff. But then Hayley came out. I talked to Josh for a little while too.

EVERYONE was on scooters lol. From all four bands,[/quote']

haha ya. shaant from CIWWAF posted a journal saying he wanted to get scooters because Zac had one. hehe such a trend setter