School of Rock, Hackensack, NJ 8/13/06

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've added a 2nd show for NJ...here's the details from their myspace...

Second New Jersey Show Added!

Great news! Due to high demand we are adding a second show at School of Rock in Hackensack, NJ on August 23rd. Our first show at School of Rock on August 13th is almost sold out, but we held a few tickets for our Internet Community. You can purchase what tickets are left at the link below. There are not many so get them while they last because when they are gone the show is sold out!

For the August 23rd show, we will be offering a limited number of meet n' greet tickets as well, so make sure you go online and grab your tickets early.

To get tickets please visit: https://tixx1.artistarena.com/paramore/

Username: paramore Password: tickets

Both the remaining tickets we have for the first show on Aug 13th, and the tickets for the new show on August 23rd will go up for sale today, Friday July 21st at 3pm.

Make sure you grab your tickets right away because these shows will sell out and we do not want you to miss these very special shows.

See you in Jersey!

^how nice of them. they should do another chicago date too, because that sold out as well.

Yeah...although they don't have a lot of open time in their schedule after that show so it might be hard to add another date...

And they've got to have some off days in there somewhere or they're going to get so worn out...

^how nice of them. they should do another chicago date too' date=' because that sold out as well.[/quote']

you took the words right out of my mouth.

the chicago show sold out VERY fast.

everything in chicago goes soooo fast. i know that Brand New sold out there in like 3-5 min. prettttty intense.

What show did you go there for? I'm excited Paramore is playing there since over the last couple weeks that place has become my new favorite venue.[/quote']Boys Night Out .... supporting bands were A True Story' date=' Drive By, Just Surrender, and Anterabbae. It was SICKKK besides the fact that Anterrabae is hardcore and the only fat mosher in the entire pit flew into the crowd and landed on top of me and my friend.[/quote']

A True Story? My cousin's friend is in that band, Mike, the guitarist. Pretty sweet music!