School of Rock, Hackensack, NJ 8/13/06

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok my parents said i could go, but i have two questions for the people that have been to a paramore concert before:

1. should i bring my purse. because i've seen vids of their performances and it looks like everyone's really close together. so should i bring my purse or would that be a really bad idea?

2. how much do shirts and hoodies usually cost? because i don't want to bring too much money. and i want a hoodie if they're selling them.

...i know i'm annoying. haha

i didn't bring a purse, between the amount of people, and alot of moving around, you might lose it. and i just didnt feel like carrying it around. i just brought my camera.

when i went, all the shirts costs $15. im not sure about the hoodies

haha dont worry you arent annoying. i asked these type of questions when i first went

yeah, definitly don't bring a bag. if you plan on being close to the stage (which I assume you do hehe) than you will be packed really tight and it will just be annoying. Just hook your keys to your belt loop (securely) and stick your license and money in your front pocket .. that's what I do. And that's all you really need. Yeah my teeshirt was either 10 or 15 and my hoodie was actually 25 but that was back in may so they might be more now. Don't bother with a sharpie b/c they'll have them annd when I got my booklet signed I just folded it and put it in my pocket and then flattened out later. Okay, im pretty sure that covers everything lol.