Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

No offense and I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I think Paramore should just go their separate ways. Maybe get 2 new members and change the name. It won't be the same Paramore with Josh and Zac. Now there is going to be some fill-in guitarist playing all these songs Josh wrote. Not the same.

I actually agree to be honest. Paramore isn't PARAMORE anymore. It's not going to be the same with two new members, it's pretty much a new band.

I'm shocked but I kinda expected it, for Josh especially, Paramore is such a huge part of my life , I'm really really sad and nostalgic, I still have difficulty with the rush though, we get it they wanted to leave but it feels really brutal

I want them to be happy and do what they want,

I love Hayley, Jer and Taylor, I'll stick around, it will be different but i'm sure it can work

I'd like to finih my post with

Thank you Josh and Zac for everything,we'll miss you and good luck

Not to be a downer, but now that they are gone, Paramore is going to become 110% Hayley's band (as if it wasn't heading down that road already.)

I actually have to be honest and say now that this, and the thought about their split were the first things coming to my mind when i read about the farros leaving the band. i just didn't want to point it out yet in case i'd be considered as an arsy creep then.

but i really have my doubts that paramore can actually recover from this loss. there isn't any band coming to my mind right now where i'd say that they had a great comeback even though they lost one or even two memebers and i'm afraid that paramore won't make another experience. i really hope they will and would be proud if they manage it, but - to say it with my drastic words - paramore has died when the brothers left.

i hope everyone gets my main thoughts correctly now, i really don't mean to sound rude or anything. :(

It has always been Hayley's band when it comes to the media, Josh didn't like that aspect of their band

Is their leaving effective immediately or are they going to South Amercia, I feel their leaving hasn't been well handled, to leave like that after everythin they've been through as a band, it really puzzles me

I actually have to be honestn and say now that this, and the thought about their split were the first things coming to my mind when i read about the farros leaving the band. i just didn't want to point it out yet in case i'd be considered as an arsy creep then.

but i really have my doubts that paramore can actually recover from this loss. there isn't any band coming to my mind right now where i'd say that they had a great comeback even though they lost one or even two memebers and i'm afraid that paramore won't make another experience. i really hope they will and would be proud if they manage it, but - to say it with my drastic words - paramore has died when the brothers left.

i hope everyone gets my main thoughts correctly now, i really don't mean to sound rude or anything. :(

I agree 100%.

I actually have to be honest and say now that this, and the thought about their split were the first things coming to my mind when i read about the farros leaving the band. i just didn't want to point it out yet in case i'd be considered as an arsy creep then.

true dat.

Franny, I don't feel like you're rude or anything, it's your point of view, that's all ;)

I think that Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy are going to do their thing and we'll see if it works. Only time can tell, and I think this event can inspire them to write the next record.

^ They only said "a couple of months ago," so I'm assuming the guys brought it up after the Honda Civic Tour but before the UK Tour. This past year really drained them. :(

i hope they will give us a real reason, if not fans will destroy each other in fights because of rumours :neutral:

As much as people would like a more concrete reason besides that last interview Josh and Zac gave, considering how private the two of them are and how withdrawn they've been the past few months, I wouldn't expect anything. If they do, then that's great, but for fans to start arguments over why they left is just sad. They left because, for whatever reason, they were no longer content doing what they were doing, and that was pretty obvious. That should be a good enough reason.

Will Paramore be different without Zac and Josh? Hell yes. Without a doubt. But "different" doesn't have to mean "bad." You have three friends in a band who have had two months to dwell over the fact that two people that they have shared everything with for six years no longer want to be a part of it. And rather than toss in the towel and give up, they are looking towards the future with all the hope in the world and praying that their fans will still support them along the way. Paramore has been there for me through depression, the death of several family members and friends, and my mother and step-father's divorce, among other things, and now that they're going through the biggest change of their life as a band, I'm not just going to give up on them or dwell on what happened or what could have been. They're hopeful for the future and so am I. I owe them that much.

Also, maybe Josh will still contribute a few songs or let them finally use "Take Me Back." :P

yeah i know but i heard some really riddiculous rumours and parasecrets (or any other sites) will bring more, it's just really annoying.

i'm not going to give up on paramore, they need us now more than ever. we're going to show them our support aswell :) (we = paramore.pl)

^ Speaking of parasecrets I'm so excited for them this week XD....

And I'm not trying to be negative about the whole thing, it just sucks when you see your favorite band at their beginnings, so great, then see it all fall apart. It's frustrating, really.

And I'm not trying to be negative about the whole thing, it just sucks when you see your favorite band at their beginnings, so great, then see it all fall apart. It's frustrating, really.

I have to agree.

Guess I'm gonna have my pessimistic 2 days about everything now and then go on trying to support the other 3 as good as I can.

There's nothing wrong with being upset for a few days and talking about it with friends, but that and being negative and blaming it on people (not here so much, but just in general) are very different and not helping anyone. This is something that all of us and the band (past and present) will get through, and we can help each other out and be there for each other without starting arguments. Other communities may be doing it, but that doesn't mean it has to carry over to this board. :hug:

There's nothing wrong with being upset for a few days and talking about it with friends, but that and being negative and blaming it on people (not here so much, but just in general) are very different and not helping anyone. This is something that all of us and the band (past and present) will get through, and we can help each other out and be there for each other without starting arguments. Other communities may be doing it, but that doesn't mean it has to carry over to this board. :hug:

I absolutely agree. I just don't want to be like "YEAH it's gonna be great without them!" cause it's not, I'mma miss them so much ya know?

I feel absolutely blessed to have met them this year though.