All Time Low

whatsername104

i see what you guys are saying about "taking it seriously", but sometimes when you take things TOOO seriously complications evolve. they ARE serious about their music, but when it comes to stage presence and how they live they just try to have a good time. i mean how boring would it be if they just went up there and was like hi, this is this song. okay. its done. and here is the next one. also they were goofs when they made jasey rae and lullabies. so its just the fact they need something to write about.

My favourite gigs are ones like that actually...

No of course I'm serious!!! Really likin Millstone aat the moment.

But I tell you what,

When I first listened to the album, I ended up falling kinda half asleep cos I was knackere. And then the part in Luca, where he goes from quiet to loud and kinda demoic, actually seriously scared and shocked me!! "Wheeeree youuu beeennn?"

No of course I'm serious!!! Really likin Millstone aat the moment.

But I tell you what,

When I first listened to the album, I ended up falling kinda half asleep cos I was knackere. And then the part in Luca, where he goes from quiet to loud and kinda demoic, actually seriously scared and shocked me!! "Wheeeree youuu beeennn?"

HAHA yeeees! That bit is fucking awesome! It's definitely a grower of an album. Which is much more enjoyable than something disposable you can just pick up and throw away.

They say all the time signing to a major label was a mistake and given the choice they wouldn't do it again. They also said to download their albums cause they get nothing (literally) in album sales. Interscope have gave them their own imprint label now so things might be looking up.

They aint really big in the UK are they?

Not really. They have sold out a 5,000 capacity venue here before. The last UK tour was in venues not far off that size but they get very little advertising anywhere never mind here! If Interscope done some work, they could actually be pretty popular. Archers has top 10 hit written all over it.

You need to get your hands on the Fight Off Your Demons demos as they've been called. I'll have a link somewhere, I'll hook you up tomorrow.

Basically, these 9 demos leaked in early '06 and Jesse didn't like that. He felt it ruined those songs, so they went back and re-wrote some/most of the album.

Yeah I know where to get em lol. I'll save you the trouble!. So are they good??

Studio versions though?;-)

But yeah, 1 and 5 are meant to be getting put on the new album.They are fucking awesome. You'll recognise 6,8 and the chorus of 9. They all made it onto the album in some shape or form. 3 was re-released as 2 different b-sides, one identical to the demo. The other, and better, one was much darker.

The demos could hold their own as an album really and many fans do consder it one. Some thing it's their best work!