All Time Low

whatsername104

So why is he a "douche"

Cos from what I've read he's just...socially awkward lol

HE IS RUDE. my sister and i went to a meet and greet and my sister was talking to alex because she spilled water on him. so them he rudely says "HERE, I SIGNED IT." and my friend was nicely tell him a story about how her paper she got signed was from the last time i went and he didnt sign it so she wanted his autograph. he looks at her signs it and hands it back. doesnt say anything. bitccch.

HE IS RUDE. my sister and i went to a meet and greet and my sister was talking to alex because she spilled water on him. so them he rudely says "HERE, I SIGNED IT." and my friend was nicely tell him a story about how her paper she got signed was from the last time i went and he didnt sign it so she wanted his autograph. he looks at her signs it and hands it back. doesnt say anything. bitccch.

yeah i knocked over a bottle of water and it spilled alll over alex and i was like oh gosh im so sorry and blah blah blah and then as im talking to alex he was like HERE IM DONE SIGNING THIS so i just gave him a glare then i left.

but then i saw grieco for the 10th time that day so it was all good and i was super happy to see him haha

so it totally makes sense that he was on bigdouchebag.com

I'm pretty sure all of ATL has been on there. I know Rian's on there now. Which makes no sense to me because he's always been extremely nice, like almost too nice, every time I talk to him.

Rian is my BOII.

:roll:

That sight is based on pictures, not personality. It's a joke

it is

cause alex's picture is him in a pink tank top and short pink shorts. hahaha

jack's picture was him and his hairy-asss legs in short ATL shorts.

but zack really is a douche

yeah i knocked over a bottle of water and it spilled alll over alex and i was like oh gosh im so sorry and blah blah blah and then as im talking to alex he was like HERE IM DONE SIGNING THIS so i just gave him a glare then i left.

but then i saw grieco for the 10th time that day so it was all good and i was super happy to see him haha

im sorry you had a bad experince , but maybe he was just having a off day. All the times i meet him he was nothing but sweet to me ( we talked about life and college :) )

Move away from the "humourous" (phrase used lightly) videos, move away from the pseudo-rap star image, move away from their desire to emulate blink-182 in every way, shape and form.

I struggle to see the band being taken seriously if they keep those 3 up. They are what's really limiting the band at the moment. You can try to say "oh but they don't want to be taken seriously" all you want. You and I both know that isn't true. How far do you think they would have got by not acting seriously? Not very.

^ I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying. If they want to make it anywhere in the industry they're gonna have to start taking it seriously. I mean, I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they're gonna do a lot of growing up hopefully in the next year or so and realize that. I honestly think they have the potential to create good music for a while, they just need to get it in their brains that the music business is a serious thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA.

i hate the face part the the undies and the name is cute!

i see what you guys are saying about "taking it seriously", but sometimes when you take things TOOO seriously complications evolve. they ARE serious about their music, but when it comes to stage presence and how they live they just try to have a good time. i mean how boring would it be if they just went up there and was like hi, this is this song. okay. its done. and here is the next one. also they were goofs when they made jasey rae and lullabies. so its just the fact they need something to write about.