All Time Low

whatsername104

Its totally cool. At least you're trying to talk about something on topic. haha.

I think they're cute, and I know they're like collectables or whatever, but honestly, I'm not going to pay $50 for the set. And thats saying something since I basically get at least one band related action figure/toy/doll for every band that I like that comes out with them. I have a Mikey Way Zombie edition action figure that I adore. haha.

^ That stuff has been posted already. I just think the random tangent about Brand New I believe has taken away from how ridiculous the toys are. But thats my opinion. I'm not willing to pay $50 for 4 two inch dolls.

hah also they need to update alex's hair lol :)

So I just found out that my mom's bf is taking me to the Seattle show!

I'm so excited!! :willy_nilly:

have fun! they put on a great show and they are great guys! if you have a chance make sure you take the time to talk to them:) i can't wait for my two shows :) i miss them soo much ( i haven't seen them since july minus danny but he doesn't count lol)

haha, yeah.

I love his new dark brown hair. There was a reason why he was born with that color hair. I told him I loved it and he freaked out and told me that no one had told him that yet. I felt special.

haha awe <3 also the dolls remind me of warped 07' because thats when they did the underwear ad... i think they made them a while ago and now they are just comming out lol also if you have noticed zack hair looks a little different now too ( he dosen't staighten it as often).

I was searching for them on youtube now cuz I was annoyed of seeing pics of them all around the pages and wanted to know why they should be so great.

Now I know why...already after I finished listening to the first song I could find, I got obsessed and wanted more. I downloaded the 'Umbrella' cover and now I'm so eager that Becca's gonna send me more songs soon. :willy_nilly:

I was searching for them on youtube now cuz I was annoyed of seeing pics of them all around the pages and wanted to know why they should be so great.

Now I know why...already after I finished listening to the first song I could find, I got obsessed and wanted more. I downloaded the 'Umbrella' cover and now I'm so eager that Becca's gonna send me more songs soon. :willy_nilly:

please go out and buy their cd or get it off itunes :) its really worth it! :)

Download The Party Scene and buy Put Up or Shut Up, cos SWIR is by far their weakest record. It's still great though lol

Yeah I'll see. But I'm happy though when I have 'So wrong, it's right' cuz getting this CD here is already hard. ATL aren't that famous here in Germany and here in my little town it's hard to find a CD shop which can at least order CD's of such 'unfamous' bands. Mostly they can only do it with the latest.

I know it from Paramore, there I had the same problem. I hope you understand what I wanna say.

and lol @ the video. :D

the CD is called so wrong, its right and the put up or shut up song is called break out. i'm not trying to sound rude or anything but i want people to know that the CD and songs from all time low are actually called.

Shut up. You're the ignorant one, not us. And please at least try to use captials.