All Time Low

whatsername104

that would be cool if they got it on tape and you could tell everyone "that's me!" haha. but i totally understand where you're coming from... you'd be nervous too! you'll do fine i'm sure! :)

so i'm TOTALLY excited that they're gonna be on warped tour now!! i'm confused tho... haven't they been saying they're going into the studio in april?!

^ ooo, i thought it went later than april 6th... but still. then they've got bamboozle and warped tour... oh well. i'm not complaining!

most bands at their level only gete about a month to record. i don't think their label has the money for anymore than that, seeing as the biggest band on that label is Amber Pacific. i'll ask em about it though =]

I was at Borders and I saw their cd and it was only 6.99 so I grabbed that sucker up. I didn't think Borders sold anything that cheap haha.

woah woah, gotta edit this post. I guess it was that price because there are only 7 songs. That's okay.

^^ yup. It's just an EP. =]

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!! to submit any questions for my interview with them. I know we spoke of some in here, but none were really submitted, so if anyone wants to go back and ask those as well as ask anymore they have, I'd really appreciate it!! Just click the freewebs link in my sig and go to the Feb. news post. Thanks!!!

hey rachna... are you gonna get any audio or video of this interview? just curious...

ya know, i have no idea at this point. my mom is gonna get me some sort of recording device, but i'm not sure if it's tape or mp3. most likely it'll be tape. =[ plus, i don't have money for a 2 GB memory card for my camera, so i can't get it on video.