All Time Low

whatsername104

Oh wow...

Hahaha.

Okay so, at first I clicked into this thread because I remember hearing a song by All Time Low in the Take Action! Volume 6 compliation, (Coffee Shop Soundtrack I think), and then that led me to the interview and man...I'm developing a new favorite band.

Off to LimeWire it is!

...when is the new album due out?

oo then it's on their purevolume. i know it's on one of them.

yea i'm sure it's pretty easy to find his facebook. i'm just lazy and haven't tried. haha but i know Jack's. pretty much because he whores it all over the place =p

oo antd the one of them in the wilderness, i've seen that when i've done google searches for images of them

^ i met zack before the show. he was out by their van lifting weights with his shirt off and it was very nice. haha. i got a pic with him, he's so sweet! and then i met jack after the show. and almost met alex, but they kicked me out :( and they did an amazing job, as usual. and i have pics and vids, that i shall post when they're edited and stuff.

^ i met zack before the show. he was out by their van lifting weights with his shirt off and it was very nice. haha. i got a pic with him, he's so sweet! and then i met jack after the show. and almost met alex, but they kicked me out :( and they did an amazing job, as usual. and i have pics and vids, that i shall post when they're edited and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

^ i saw alex post a bulletin about that. that's AWESOME!!

oops. i totally forgot about posting my stuff.

here are the pics:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/aarocks20/AAR%20and%20ATL%20concert%204%2020%2007/

does that link work?

and vids:

Coffee Shop Soundtrack:

Running From Lions:

Lullabies:

The Girl's A Straight-Up Hustler:

and Jasey Rae: