All Time Low

whatsername104

does anybody happen to have an extra ticket for their show at the jammin java june 7th? my friend just now got paid and was able to order a ticket, but they're sold out. and we're both really upset! she was gonna go for her birthday...

message the fanspace =] haha normally, i would not give you this advise, but they may be able to ask around.

^ i totally forgot about that. oops. sorry! i'm so busy tho... i hope i get a chance to do it.

anyway, OMG LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING. they amaze me. i loveeee them, they're so nice.

before:

alexandme1.jpg

after:

alexandme2.jpg

jackandme.jpg

first time meeting rian:

rianandme.jpg

zackandme2-1.jpg

i'll post my other pics and my vids soon, if anyone's interested. :]

LOL YES. when they come here, i'm bombarding him with love. =]

so i saw on facebook that they played 3 new songs. do you have videos of them by any chance, Hannah? =D

no i don't... sadly. i wish i would've. i don't know why i didn't... i was just busy taking pics and vids b/c usually i only take vids and like 10 pics, my sis takes the pics... but she wasn't there. and i didn't have much room on my camera... buuuut i may be going to one next wed. and i'll get some then if i go! and my pics are almost done being edited, i'll prolly post them tonight. and yeah, i feel bad for rian too. drummers never get a lot of attention. and yes, jack was there. by surprise... alex said that he's leaving sat. to "take care of some business" and that he randomly decided that day to be there... i love jack, i'm glad he was there! he told me my breath smelled good... haha! anyway, i'll stop rambling...