All Time Low

whatsername104

Umm this thread is pretty long and im being a bit lazy as its probably in here somewhere but are/have ATL releasing a full length album? If so what's it called so I can buy it

and if not do you know when it will be released so I can save my money to then go out and buy it?

=D

Umm this thread is pretty long and im being a bit lazy as its probably in here somewhere but are/have ATL releasing a full length album? If so what's it called so I can buy it

and if not do you know when it will be released so I can save my money to then go out and buy it?

=D

they have an LP from like three years ago and the only place to get it is Smartpunk. message me and i can send it to you.

as for a new one, it's all in the interview i did yesterday, so it'll be up soon!

o o i got confuzzled. haha sorry. yea no audio. it was on a tape. and no one is going to hear how funny i sound

so i just went back and i totally see why you got confused... it's b/c i said that's one sweet audio, i meant interview... oops! i was thinking i wanted audio, so it just kinda came out. sorry about that