Plain White T's

sandra

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Woot. I love the PWT's. Even though some of their lyrics are like...? lol. Yeah. I'm going to see them next week though! And here's a pic of me, my friend Sasha, and the band at Warped Tour.

1032660307_l.jpg

Lmao. They were a little unorganized but I'm glad Tom put his arm around me. <3 And you can't tell, but he's chewing a piece of my gum. xD

• 2 weeks later...

I saw them with Paramore, Simple Plan, and Straylight Run. I was one of very few who actually new some songs. So on Revenge I started clapping in the beginning and I told my sister and friend to so I wasn't the only one. And Tom smiled, then he told everyone to. I met them too, they're very nice. Can't say I met Paramore yet, but PWT's are very good. I'm gonna get the new cd very soon, and I can't wait.

Turns out that instead of going to the concert, I had to go to the hospital but my friend called me and handed the phone to Tom and I talked to him for a few minutes and it was fantastic. Also, during their set, my friends called me so I could listen to some songs. <3333

I have wonderful friends and Tom was very nice and I love the Plain White T's.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...