Warped Tour - June 15th - Columbia, MD

thebrowncoat

As usual, Paramore rocked :)

They did indeed play on the Hurley stage at 3:50pm. The setlist was Pressure (with Jeremy flipping over Josh's back - I've never seen them do that live before - they've never had enough room on stage :)), All We Know, Here We Go Again (time for dancing, according to Hayley), Whoa, Emergency (with an awesome intro) and My Heart. The guys were dressed up in the jackets with the red carnations...Hayley was wearing her purple dress, blue flowered tights and those awesome black boots...and a red carnation, of course :) It'll be interesting to see if they keep dressing like this throughout Warped, but they looked really, really good. And they sounded great, of course. Every time I see them, they sound better...and this lineup just feels like the right band, no offense to Jason or John, of course...but they look right on stage...they look like they belong together. And they sound amazing.

I've got pictures I'll put up in the PF.com gallery later when I get a chance...

They also did an autograph signing at the Myspace tent at 2:30 - don't know if they'll be doing this throughout Warped, but keep an eye out for it. And they were at their merch table after their set, too, although I didn't get to head over there - I had to take off right after they played - I'll talk to them more in Raleigh, NC...

I did chat with them a bit at the Myspace table - Hayley told me it was nice to see me again when she wasn't sick :) And Josh recognized me and said Japan was just amazing.

It's really something else seeing people lined up to get their autographs and tons of people crammed in front of the stage to see them...it was less than a year ago that I saw them on the Shiragirl stage at Warped....there were maybe 50 people watching them...and after they played, they hung out at their merch tent and NO ONE was there talking to them. They've come a long, long way :) And it's been a lot of fun to watch...

yes indeed! they were soooo awesome...and i also have some pics that ill post later as well

it was nice finally seeing you there brent...by the way did you hear that guy that kept talking about how paramore signed his underwear and how zac put smileys on his butt...he kept repeating the story over and over again

Ahhh! I forgot to mention that I met you! It was nice finally meeting you too...and your shirt was awesome :)

And yeah...I heard that guy. I can't believe Hayley actually signed his underwear...I would have told him to drop dead if I were her :)

OH I forgot what about the EP?

Yep - they have them at their merch tent. $5...sounds great' date=' of course...and looks really good autographed :)[/quote']

Sweet cause I need to buy my friend one.

Any new merch? what is there?

OH I forgot what about the EP?

Yep - they have them at their merch tent. $5...sounds great' date=' of course...and looks really good autographed :)[/quote']

Sweet cause I need to buy my friend one.

Any new merch? what is there?

Let's see...they had the red Griffin shirt (I have the brown version of that one), the Emergency shirt and then two shirts I have trouble describing...one of them is the one they made the hoodie out of for the last tour - they had that as a shirt and I think they had the hoodies too. And then they had a light blue shirt I'd never seen before, but I'm not sure if it's new or not.

And buttons! They had buttons for $1. They say "Paramore" and then all around the word "Paramore" they say "more more more more more." They rule :)

Cool! I only have the buttons from FBR

ahh I cant wait ><

Yeah' date=' I'm already ready to see them again in Raleigh :)[/quote']

I guess you'll hang out with them longer this time?

What made you have to leave?

ahh I cant wait >

Probably...although I have a bunch of bands I didn't get to see today that I want to see in Raleigh...I didn't get to see Underoath or Thursday today (Thursday played right before Paramore went on, so I was already over at Paramore's stage...hopefully, it won't work out that way again...)

I had to leave to get home because we're going out of town tomorrow and I needed to pack and get stuff together...and since I was in MD, I knew the drive back was going to take me forever at rush hour...and it did.

ahh I cant wait ><

Probably...although I have a bunch of bands I didn't get to see today that I want to see in Raleigh...I didn't get to see Underoath or Thursday today (Thursday played right before Paramore went on, so I was already over at Paramore's stage...hopefully, it won't work out that way again...)

I had to leave to get home because we're going out of town tomorrow and I needed to pack and get stuff together...and since I was in MD, I knew the drive back was going to take me forever at rush hour...and it did.

Ouch, I hope they dont mind signing a couple things XD

my shoe, yearbook (maybe), EP, and the cd

haha >.>

Well, Thursday and Paramore didn't technically conflict yesterday (Thursday played at 3:20, Paramore at 3:50), but I wanted to be up front for Paramore, so I had to miss Thursday to do that...

As for whether Hayley was happy to sign that guy's underwear or not, I have no idea...I didn't see her do it. I just saw him showing the entire crowd before their set.