Warped Tour - June 15th - Columbia, MD

thebrowncoat

how was the crowd for the them??

Really good, especially for DC/MD where crowds for them have been a little tame at the shows I've been to in the past. Everyone was singing along and having a great time...and there were a ton of people packed in around the stage. They had a really nice crowd...

They're really getting more and more popular...it's the right time for this headlining tour, I think...

Sounded like a good show. I need to go a warped tour concert before i die.

The pics are nice aswell. Do they allow cameras to warped tour shows or do u have to sneak it in? cause at the osaka gig they raped me for taking pictures and they didnt turn out that good. Lucky you guys get good outdoor lighting. Its inconspicuous

Ren

The pics are nice aswell. Do they allow cameras to warped tour shows or do u have to sneak it in? cause at the osaka gig they raped me for taking pictures and they didnt turn out that good. Lucky you guys get good outdoor lighting. Its inconspicuous

Ren

Cameras are allowed for Warped Tour and the Warped website tells you that if the venue gives you a hard time to ask for the Warped security guys and they'll let you bring them in.

Technically, cameras aren't allowed at Merriweather, but I had mine in my pocket and just walked right by the guy who was telling everyone to empty their pockets and no one said a word to me.

Technically' date=' cameras aren't allowed at Merriweather, but I had mine in my pocket and just walked right by the guy who was telling everyone to empty their pockets and no one said a word to me.[/quote']

^ haha

wow.

almost everybody here has already seen paramore live which makes me anticipate even more for thursday.

i can't wait any longer! lol

Ren

Cameras are allowed for Warped Tour and the Warped website tells you that if the venue gives you a hard time to ask for the Warped security guys and they'll let you bring them in.

Technically' date=' cameras aren't allowed at Merriweather, but I had mine in my pocket and just walked right by the guy who was telling everyone to empty their pockets and no one said a word to me.[/quote']

Hahah nice man. I did that too. The guy at the door in Osaka asked me whether i had any cameras. I just gave him my poker face and said No. and walked off. Lol. Im suprised u got thru though. Your 6 foot 3 arnt you? I thought they would notice u like a sore thumb.

Ren

almost everybody here has already seen paramore live which makes me anticipate even more for thursday.

-_- wahh

When did Jeremy & Josh do the flippy thing?

Because I was there & definately didn't see them do that.

They did it in the middle of Pressure...it was quick, so it would have been easy to miss. I was shocked to see them do it live - I've seen them 5 times and that's the first time I've seen it.

Ren

Hahah nice man. I did that too. The guy at the door in Osaka asked me whether i had any cameras. I just gave him my poker face and said No. and walked off. Lol. Im suprised u got thru though. Your 6 foot 3 arnt you? I thought they would notice u like a sore thumb.

Ren

Yes, but I'm old. No one suspects that I may be smuggling in contraband. They look at me and think "parent." ;-)

They did it in the middle of Pressure...it was quick' date=' so it would have been easy to miss. I was shocked to see them do it live - I've seen them 5 times and that's the first time I've seen it.[/quote']

yeah when i saw them do it i was excited cause usually they have such a small stage compared to the one they had this year

They did it in the middle of Pressure...it was quick' date=' so it would have been easy to miss. I was shocked to see them do it live - I've seen them 5 times and that's the first time I've seen it.[/quote']

yeah when i saw them do it i was excited cause usually they have such a small stage compared to the one they had this year

I know - it's really the first time I think I've seen them on a stage big enough for them to do it. I guess maybe the 9:30 Club stage could have been big enough, but when they're opening, all the other bands' gear is on the stage too and they have less room...

It was awesome seeing it live...Jeremy is just all over the place up there...he's so much fun to watch.

Ren

Ren

Yes, but I'm old. No one suspects that I may be smuggling in contraband. They look at me and think "parent." ;-)

haha nice. the show sounded great.