The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

we will miss you, where are ya going?

chris is awesome, he hung out with us after the pitt show and let everyone get a pic with him. hes prettyyy coooool =D, and hes all like "im the drummer who cares about me?" and we're all like "WE DO CHRIS!!!!!" and he came over =] woo haha

lol i see what your saying. i cant wait for the fall tour, and since im in the AARMY maybe there will be some private meet and greets or something good. hey, did you join that? bc i never got a confirmation letter and this was back in may. i wish there was like a phone number to call lol

aw, i like how mikey is all quiet and smiley all the time. i was watching DD yesterday and he was adorable. but when i went to that pitt show he came out first and took a pic with 1 person, then talked to some drunk couple and then left in a rush, i was so upset bc i thought id finally get to meet him/get a picture but i couldnt =[ but when he was standing there im just staring like wow its mike <3 haha. dont worry nikki lolol. but yeah i still wanna meet him

like.. it's not like i've had many encounters with him... but like.. the reason why you couldn't meet them after the show. like he just walked right by you guys.. and like, for some reason, in his entries, i thin khe that he thinks that he's so awesome.

[[nikki, i'm loving the 'i stalk boys at hollywood video']] :)

TAMIKE GIIIRL. now are YOU sneaking up on my nickysixpack. haha it's okay we can share the love most definitley. :)

:cry: you totally spelled my name wrong!!! hahahaha<33333

lololl jfhgbbdgxknfg oh nooo tyson is still the love of my life! lol. im just going through a little nick fase right now cause hes just so damn attractive! lol. hahaha but for the time being...WE CAN TOTALLY SHARE HIM!! :P