The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

no i didn't say they need a new video. i don't care about videos to be honest. i only care about seeing them live.

and the only reason i said they need more music is because they're not going to come back here with the same album again cos they've been twice already with it.

i guess i wasn't being serious.

i just mean it would be kewl if they had new music now' date=' but i know that it's gonna take a while and i can be patient.

i didn't realise that i wasn't allowed to comment in this thread though, without being slated and everyone patting your back for it =S

i get you man. like, if people came on here going on about how paramore neeeeeeed more music, i'll be like chill.

but i didn't say it in an aggressive way or anything, and i wrote at the end that i knowww their cd is only a year old so i'm gonna hafta wait a while kinda thing.

i don't wanna cause a huge fight over nothing, so i guess i won't post in here again.

=']

Don't feel that way at all.

If you want them to have new music, thats what you believe.

Hell, I want them to put out new music. :D

And you shouldn't feel like your not welcomed in this thread, and not "...post in here again", you post wherever you wanna post ;-):D

no i didn't say they need a new video. i don't care about videos to be honest. i only care about seeing them live.

and the only reason i said they need more music is because they're not going to come back here with the same album again cos they've been twice already with it.

i guess i wasn't being serious.

i just mean it would be kewl if they had new music now' date=' but i know that it's gonna take a while and i can be patient.

i didn't realise that i wasn't allowed to comment in this thread though, without being slated and everyone patting your back for it =S

i get you man. like, if people came on here going on about how paramore neeeeeeed more music, i'll be like chill.

but i didn't say it in an aggressive way or anything, and i wrote at the end that i knowww their cd is only a year old so i'm gonna hafta wait a while kinda thing.

i don't wanna cause a huge fight over nothing, so i guess i won't post in here again.

=']

uh ok...you are taking what i said the wron way, i wasnt trying to sound mean or anything, you can comment in here all you want i really dont care, ppl just pat my back for it cause they love me! haha jk...

im glad you understand where im comming from, but seriouslly i didnt mean to make you feel bad or anything...

and what are you talking about their cd re releasing? the songs will still be the same....we get all the same music in the us from them as you do, so its not any different...so yeah im lost there?

but yeah come back! :]

ah geeze.

tamika- i love the top of the world video too! woo go us! oh and im not IN it in it haha. but i am in the crowd @ bamboozle and theres alot of shots of us' date=' and i was in front near mike so i know im in there somewhere ='] haha i just like to say that it makes me all happy lol.

flippen contests. it sucks to be poor, and not own a credit card.

oooo ok! hahahaha okokokok jhfbvjdbfd cool! :]