The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

ew look at that poo stain by her nose. someone obviously doesn't know how to wipe her ass correctly. i also see some sort of a pit stain. see that's why i applied my men's right guard like men. i know nikki, a "good friend" of yours uses the same thing.

i doubt my cousins and friends would mind if i did this.

jul030.jpg

cousin and mike

jul031.jpg

other cousin and mike

jul059.jpg

tara and nick. she's in love with him. aw.

jul060.jpg

joeeeey and nick.

jul061.jpg

massimo and nick. he had taken a picture with him on his cell earlier then nick came back and made sure the pic turned out alright on the cell. massimo said he looked retarded in it, so i redid it. lmao. love him. we were gonna go streaking backstage.

jul062.jpg

aww, bethy and her lover nicky.

jul067.jpg

massimo and rock and roll ty.

jul068.jpg

bethy and ty. lmao we had a 5 minute convo with ty just on bethy's caution head band.

jul069.jpg

ooh la la. sexy and succulent tara and ty. ty looks especially dashing in this photograph.

jul071.jpg

joey and ty.

jul073.jpg

lmao. massimo can't pull off "funny" but ty sure tried. he was like BACK TO BACK RIGHT NOW.

i'll upload my videos lataaa. i had full vids of eyelash wishes, dance inside, the last song and 1 minute videos of all the other songs.

MEEE TOOO. omg did i not tell you where they're playing for the tournado?

i asked nick if it was an arena tour and he said some are arenas some are regular venues then he said the LA show was at the universal amphitheatre (which is now called gibson amph.) i love nick for knowing these things off the bat. i swear all i did was follow him around while taking pics with other fans. he and i had a decent convo, other fans are fucking dead ass silent. lmao.

^ hahah awww. it's okay suz. seriously it's understandable to be starstruck. last night was ridiculous though. every 20 seconds there would be some teenie shrills and screams. it was INSANE.

then this suv stopped by tyson and this girl rolls down the window (she mustve been like 18-19) and she screams like a little girl "I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU TYSONNNNNNNN!!!!!!" i was like OMG. OMG. it was all so surreal to me. i was like is this really happening? haha.

TYSON LOVES STEPHANIE MORE THAN NIKKI!!!!!