8/20 show at the TLA in philly?

alright, i got the low down on this whole tower records subject. i went to http://www.fueledbyramen.com/paramore/tour/ and i scrolled down to the bottom of the page and its a free show at the tower records on south street. cute is going to be there too and you have to get there early to get in to see them. it dosent say the time you need to get there or anything so i dont know. but, im not sure if im going to go because i have the whole meet and greet thing and i dont know, i guess ill make up my mind when i know more details. so what do you think about this?

okay so i i JUST called' date=' and i asked the person and she said that they're not playing there. i checked paramore's website and the fbr one, and i do have the right tower records. thereslike 3 in philly, and i DO have the right one. i checked the phone number, and its right.

maybe someone else should try calling too?[/quote']ill call whats the number?

i'm planning on calling tomorrow (technically today right now). we should switch off, with one of us calling every day. hahah. make them work for their pay!

*she works hard for the money, so hard for it honey!*

sorry, i had to do it. but yeah, the number somebody posted up there is the same one i have. actually my friend looked it up.

in other news, the concert/in-store is(are) 22 days away! yay! anyone else planning on spending basically the ENTIRE day on south street?

i'm planning on calling tomorrow (technically today right now). we should switch off' date=' with one of us calling every day. hahah. make them work for their pay!

*she works hard for the money, so hard for it honey!*

sorry, i had to do it. but yeah, the number somebody posted up there is the same one i have. actually my friend looked it up.

in other news, the concert/in-store is(are) 22 days away! yay! anyone else planning on spending basically the ENTIRE day on south street?[/quote']

actually, yeah! we shoud like switch off every other day. and keep calling. they HAVE to know something about it. i mean FBR wouldnt schedule an instore without actually telling the store about it.

haha and YES! i do plan on spending the enitre day on south street. i cannnnnnnnnottt wait

i'm about to call now. darn. now the phone just rang and it's my sister's bf. who knows how long this could take... hahah. but yeah, the switching off should help because if one of us calls one day we could post and tell if we found anything out or not, so then no one else on here will have to call about it that day (unless they want to). that, my friends, is efficiency at its best.

also, smart thinking with calling the other two stores.

i almost feel bad for bombarding these people with calls. except it's more that i'm no good with talking to random people on the phone. pshht.

yea. im just guessing that its at the one on south street' date=' since it says its going to be. i think the store just didnt get informed yet.[/quote']Try asking to talk to a manager or something.

Regular employees might not know about every single thing.

^^ truee.

the employee that i talked to said she asked her manager about it, but still knew nothing. tomorrow when i call, ill think ill try to talk directly to the manger this time.