8/20 show at the TLA in philly?

• 2 weeks later...

i'm going! by the way, i'm new here. i just joined the message boards a couple days ago because i wanted to actually be able to read what all goes down in here. so yeah.

my friend actually got tickets for this show as her gift for me for my birthday, which was actually back in June. it may have been belated when she ordered them, but it's probably the best gift ever. :D

i'm going! by the way' date=' i'm new here. i just joined the message boards a couple days ago because i wanted to actually be able to read what all goes down in here. so yeah.

my friend actually got tickets for this show as her gift for me for my birthday, which was actually back in June. it may have been belated when she ordered them, but it's probably the best gift ever. :D[/quote']

first of all welcome! and second of all your friend is the best gift giver ever. nothing beats seeing paramore. what a smart cookie.

i'm going! by the way' date=' i'm new here. i just joined the message boards a couple days ago because i wanted to actually be able to read what all goes down in here. so yeah.

my friend actually got tickets for this show as her gift for me for my birthday, which was actually back in June. it may have been belated when she ordered them, but it's probably the best gift ever. :D[/quote']

first of all welcome! and second of all your friend is the best gift giver ever. nothing beats seeing paramore. what a smart cookie.

thanks! yeah, she's my best friend EVER! and not just because of this. she's just plain awesome. but this.. this is the icing on the cake. and i like cake.

• 2 weeks later...
^ i was gonna, but just as i was about to buy my tix, it sold out. ill try to catch them after the show. they usually come out.
yea, i got the meet and greeat and im really nervous =|

i kind of dont want to go to it anymore because how nervous i am. like, i always wait outside for bands to come out and they usaully always do and i would rather do that then go into a meet and greet with like 100 other people, you know. ill probalbly still wait outside even thought i got the meet and greet lol. ohh, and i might have an extra ticket/meet and greet so if i do, i will tel lyou guys.

^ i was gonna' date=' but just as i was about to buy my tix, it sold out. ill try to catch them after the show. they usually come out.[/quote']yea, i got the meet and greeat and im really nervous =|

i kind of dont want to go to it anymore because how nervous i am. like, i always wait outside for bands to come out and they usaully always do and i would rather do that then go into a meet and greet with like 100 other people, you know. ill probalbly still wait outside even thought i got the meet and greet lol. ohh, and i might have an extra ticket/meet and greet so if i do, i will tel lyou guys.

ah, i know what you mean. when i was planning to get the meet and greet tickets, i was afraid that i would get all nervous and not know what to say. but everyone says that paramore is really laid back and nice, not uptight or whatever. you'll be fine! im sure you'll have alot of fun. and im sure they will come out afterwards, so you can see them then too! ah, and an extra meet and greet ticket?! awesomeee !!!

im kinda jealous

what an awesome gift...paramore tickets

i'm guessing that was in regards to my friend getting tickets for my birthday? if not' date=' well then i'm stupid. anyway.. yeah, it is pretty amazing.

number one, it was for my sixteenth birthday, so that was pretty sweet in itself.

number two, it was better than the other gifts i got(shhh).

number three, it will be my first paramore show.

number four, i've never been to the TLA before, but my friend has and liked it, so i figure it should be lovely.

anyway, WHO ELSE IS ALREADY REALLY EXCITED? because it's [i']only[/i] like 30 days away now. hahah. i might be too excited, if that's possible.

im kinda jealous

what an awesome gift...paramore tickets

i'm guessing that was in regards to my friend getting tickets for my birthday? if not' date=' well then i'm stupid. anyway.. yeah, it is pretty amazing.

number one, it was for my sixteenth birthday, so that was pretty sweet in itself.

number two, it was better than the other gifts i got(shhh).

number three, it will be my first paramore show.

number four, i've never been to the TLA before, but my friend has and liked it, so i figure it should be lovely.

anyway, WHO ELSE IS ALREADY REALLY EXCITED? because it's [i']only[/i] like 30 days away now. hahah. i might be too excited, if that's possible.

im really excited =)

i cant wait, i already know what im going to wear and everything lol.

im pretty excited. its going to be a good week for me . im seeing mae 3 days before the paramore show. it'll be cool seeing them in a bigger place. last time i saw them was at the northstar bar. that place is so small, but i liked it =]

danng. lucky. i wish i could be at the TLA the week before to see Circa Survive and TREOS. my friend who got the paramore tickets for me is going to that show with another friend and i'm all like "bummer", but the idea of seeing Paramore is enough to keep me happy.