8/20 show at the TLA in philly?

Hahahah, my parents sang that too when I told them the name of the street.

hahahah. sweet. i thought my parents were the only weird ones. they're silly. sometimes. my dad is usually just corny, though. like when he dances to the music i listen to. hahahah.

anyway. pretty much TWO DAYS NOW!!! (it is technically friday now) and i'm sad about Hayley's health 'issue'/condition or whatever you wanna call it, but i'm still really excited and happy that i'm gonna get to see them! seriously, when i am working on saturday i will be so happy that people aren't gonna know what to do. "uhhhm hiii... are you. . insa-- i mean, busy? because i was wondering if you have these shoes in a size [insert random shoe size here]." me: *HUGE SMILE* "I CAN GO CHECK FOR YOU IN THE BACK! I'LL JUST BE A MINUTE!" yeah basically.

hahahah. sweet. i thought my parents were the only weird ones. they're silly. sometimes. my dad is usually just corny, though. like when he dances to the music i listen to. hahahah.

anyway. pretty much TWO DAYS NOW!!! (it is technically friday now) and i'm sad about Hayley's health 'issue'/condition or whatever you wanna call it, but i'm still really excited and happy that i'm gonna get to see them! seriously, when i am working on saturday i will be so happy that people aren't gonna know what to do. "uhhhm hiii... are you. . insa-- i mean, busy? because i was wondering if you have these shoes in a size [insert random shoe size here]." me: *HUGE SMILE* "I CAN GO CHECK FOR YOU IN THE BACK! I'LL JUST BE A MINUTE!" yeah basically.

haha, im REALLY excited too. like way to excited. ohh my, i just looked at the little time guy on the bottom of my computer screen and it says 12:14 AM so basicly its only a day away! im still really nervus about what to say to them at the meet and greet. ohh well.

^ hahahhhh you just made me think "you're onlyyyy a day awayyyyy". aww you're going to the M&G? i envy you. but i'm convinced that i can technically stay after for a while, even if i do have to be in work the next day at 10. that's why the alarm clock was invented. plus, i'm planning on getting there quite early.

^ hahahhhh you just made me think "you're onlyyyy a day awayyyyy". aww you're going to the M&G? i envy you. but i'm convinced that i can technically stay after for a while, even if i do have to be in work the next day at 10. that's why the alarm clock was invented. plus, i'm planning on getting there quite early.

yeah im sure they will come out after the show, they usally always do. i just got the meet and greet so i am certain that i will meet them, haha. i just started to think, tomorrow while im in line im sure i will be seeing all of you line as well but i just wouldnt know you were from the boards. haha, weird.

just so yous know:

the tower show is still on!!! well according to towerrecords.com and my sister called tower records and they said it was still on! ahh, im excited. heres what it say on the tower records site:

(go to the link)

http://i7.tinypic.com/2505a3l.jpg

really? i talked to my friend earlier (8/19. IT'S TOMORROW!!!), and she said she checked and that it isn't happening... COMMENCE PROJECT: MASS CONFUSION.

yeah i called tower earlier and they said it was on. but even if they're telling the truth, i'm not going anyway because my friend made plans to go to lunch with someone today and said person was supposed to pick her up at noon, but they didn't. so now she probably isn't gonna be home until after the in-store starts, and then i have to pick her up and get to south street. so basically, i'm missing the in-store. but i'm hoping to be at the TLA around 3 at the latest. a little upset, but i still get to see them tonight, RIGHT?! so it's still pretty great.

snvenvejwAHHHH, I just got home, it was so amazing.

They did have the in-store thing at tower records, but I didn't go. Shaaaant said something about it during their set.

Hayley sounds a lot better than she did on Thursday in MD, maybe she's getting better? Yaaaaaay.

The whole show was just so good. The crowd was very good, so much better than the one in MD.

I don't know what else to say about it, hahah.

They played the same songs as they have been.

I'll have pictures later, I have to uplaod them, bu I kind of don't feel like doing that right now.

snvenvejwAHHHH, I just got home, it was so amazing.

They did have the in-store thing at tower records, but I didn't go. Shaaaant said something about it during their set.

Hayley sounds a lot better than she did on Thursday in MD, maybe she's getting better? Yaaaaaay.

The whole show was just so good. The crowd was very good, so much better than the one in MD.

I don't know what else to say about it, hahah.

They played the same songs as they have been.

I'll have pictures later, I have to uplaod them, bu I kind of don't feel like doing that right now.

I still don't think the crowd in Maryland was that bad...and I guess at least Hayley didn't either...she said it was one of the best shows in the chat...

It was a hell of a lot better than any other Paramore crowd I've seen in the DC/MD area...that area has been a bit slow to catch on to the greatness that is Paramore :)

So, so glad to hear that Hayley's sounding better...maybe the day of rest did her some good.

I still don't think the crowd in Maryland was that bad...and I guess at least Hayley didn't either...she said it was one of the best shows in the chat...

It was a hell of a lot better than any other Paramore crowd I've seen in the DC/MD area...that area has been a bit slow to catch on to the greatness that is Paramore :)

So, so glad to hear that Hayley's sounding better...maybe the day of rest did her some good.

I don't know, in MD not as many people seemed into it.

There was a whole lot of standing around, no one moving, there was more pushing between bands than there was during.

Whatevvvvv.

But she definitely sounded a lottt better, but I was surprised to hear they did the in-store, I figured that would be something they would cut out instead of risking having to cancel any shows.

So maybe that means she really is getting better since she was able to do the in-store.=]