8/20 show at the TLA in philly?

The one in your photobucket account of Hayley's hand with the Sharpie lines on it is funny - it's not a Paramore show if Hayley doesn't have something written with Sharpie on her somewhere :)

In fact, that's how she originally told us what was wrong with her at the Maryland show - we gave her the note about Hallelujah and telling her to feel better soon and after writing us the note back about her vocal chords, she showed us the side of her hand, where she'd written "blood blister" in Sharpie and then crossed it out...

hahaha, thank you! its a line in a song by Cartel. i think its Luckie St.

and yeah, Josh would stay in one place for a while and pause for pictures. one time he saw that i had my camera up to take a picture of him, so he leaned far into me, and started screaming. of course my camera wouldnt take the picture the first few seconds, but then he laughed and stayed there until it worked.

Heh, I know. I lovelovelove Cartel :]

Aww, Josh seems really nice, I wish I could have met him.

I've had about 983983983 chances to, but haven't yet.

Awesome pics of the signing.

awesome pictures! it seems like you were pretty close to me, because i remember seeing that security guard.

yeah he was right in front of me the WHOLE TIME. and it was really annoying. he was just standing there like "mehhhh".

by the way, i LOVE the pictures in your sig. i'm guessing you took them. sweetness!

alright so heres my whole story of the day including like the tower preformances and everything:

so me and my sister got to tower records at like 12:30 and we were right in front of the "stage" but behind a couple of people which was okay, i guess. when we got ther about 20 people were there and by the time ciwwaf played about 100+ people were there. around 1:00 we got the news about paramore not playing, which wasent that big of a surpirse of me anyways, i just wished i could have seen the acoustic stuff. well cute came out a little after 2:00 and paramore was on the steps above them and i was getting all nervous and stuff for some odd reason and i took a video of them on the steps haha. go there to see it:http://youtube.com/watch?v=Epd60-TUEiE

its reallllyyyy short and you cant even see them but ohh well. anyways, after cute played there was the signing and i was like so nervous, not so much because ciwwaf but paramore. so when i got up to ciwwaf i was all nervous and my hand was in front of my mouth and tom said are you alright and i said yeah and he was like are you sure and i was like yeah, lol. then shaant asked me where i was from and i was like philadelphia and he said i have a accent. then the said he didnt mean it in a bad way and that i talked like paramore and that he tried to talk like them but he failed lol. then i got up to paramore and i really didnt say anything to them because i was so nervous, but i told hayley that i hoped her throat got better and she lipped thank you and i had on my to write love on her arms shirt and she pointed at it and gave it a thumbs up, so that made my day. after the in store i walked up to to the tla and waited in line even though it really didnt matter where i was in line because i had the meet and greet so i was pretty much positive that we were just going to stay in the venue. about an hour before the meet and greet my sister went up to the people that worked at the tla and they said my name wasent on the list,but since ihad the paper that said we had i they said just to "ask for tom" and they would let me in. so it came for the time of the meet and greet and i was the first person to get in and i opened the door and alls i saw was paramore and i freak outed and i just turned around for other people to get in. after everyone else came in i turned back around i went up to zac and he said he liked my shirt (pretty much everyone in the bands gave me good reveiws on my shirt and jeremy pointed at it in the picture of us) and i said i liked his and then we talked breifly, the same with jeremy and hunter but they were alll still really nice. i felt kind of aqward after a while so i got my merch and came back in and i seen that no one was talking to hayley and i felt really bad so i came up to her and started to talk about hallelujah and i asked her if they were going to play it and she shook her head no then she looked at her hands for somewhere to write and she wrote on the inside of her right hand: we use to... but then my throat got worse. then i told her how it was my favorite song ever and then she acctualy said its going to be on the next cd. then i asked her when she thought it would be coming out and she shrugged her shoulders. i told her alot of other things too and all of a sudden these girls came up and started talking to her so i just waved goodbye. i noticed that no one was talking to josh so i kind of snucked up behind him and kind of gave him a surprise haha. we talked about everything, and i mean everything but im just going to tell you the major things we talked about. well i told him about my toothpaste and how it burnt my mouth that morning and laughed and he said he used aquafenia, the orange kind and it was great. then we talked about the rumors about the tour cancelling and how we thought it was funny how people make up the randomist news so he told me they cancelled the uk dates and everything. we talked about alot of other stuff too and then he had to go for a interview so he said big hug and i gave him this huge hug and he was so nice. they were hands down the nicest people i have ever meet, i swear. all of a sudden i looked around and paramore was gone so i got up to the bar and i was right in the middle of the stage, but a little to the right which wound up being a good thing. anyways, everyone started to come in and pushing and stuff which i dont mind at all and this providence came on and they were amazing. and during the end of there set shannt came out and started to play the keyboard which was pretty cool. next was hit the lights, they were good and everything but there really not my style which was something me and josh talked about. after them was ciwwaf and they were amazing but i just wished they could have played diffrent songs from the tower proformances. next was paramore and i was tottaly excited. i love how everything came together, you know with hayley coming out with a lattern and the backround of the set and the little music they played before each song. anyways, the were amazing! it was the best show i have ever seen, ever. ohh, and when hayley put down her hand when she would sing, you could see what she wrote to me which got me reall excited. anyways, im sorry that it was sooooooo long, i just had to get everything in. off and heres a video of franklin i took:http://youtube.com/watch?v=lHGVZrL_YmQ and heres a photobucket i have with tower record pictures and show pictures too. i might get better ones after i get my pictures back:http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h253/ilovefobalotyup/paramore%20concert%20at%20the%20tla

your sooooo lucky you got to go. i saw them a year ago at the tla when they opened for acceptance. of course they were as amazing then as they are now.

when i heard that they were gonna be headlining, i was sooo excited. then i found out i was coming home from my vacation the day after the show. i was extremely sad. i'm glad it went well though.

yeahh, the only one i did from the show is franklin. if you search up "paramore tla" or anything that relates to the show like "paramore august" or something like that you will get atleast a few videos from our show. check out my new you tube and look under my favorites and you will see some there. click: http://youtube.com/profile?user=fueledbyCHELSEA