8/20 show at the TLA in philly?

people, i feel all lonely without anyone talking. anyways, has anyone called tower records in a while? maybe they have information on the show since the it has been announced a while ago. we basicly have all our information but i just want them to confirm that they know whats happening, so we dont have that i dont knwo feeling, haha.

thanks. im still going if they never know about it haha. im probably going to tower records around ten on the day of. i always like the be up front in things. i wonder if there going to have a signing after like they did in chicago. they probably will, that would be cool. they will probably think im a stalker because i have the meet and greet and everything too. ohh well. and im really pissed that there arent that many people that participate in this topic. like in most of the other show topics there are alot of people who talk and stuff. and i feel like a loner with no one going to the meet in greet. i want someone to talk to about the meet and greet! okay, im done.

instore is cancelled =[

NO! NUH UH. where did you find that out?? and whyyy why why?

although even if they don't do the instore' date= i do still get to go to the show so it's not that huge of a deal for me, but i'd still love to know why.[/quote]

yeah, im still going to the show, so its all good. on another thread, someone posted that all the instores are cancelled. and if you look on paramore's myspace, there are no more instore dates on their tour calendar thing

instore is cancelled =[

NO! NUH UH. where did you find that out?? and whyyy why why?

although even if they don't do the instore' date= i do still get to go to the show so it's not that huge of a deal for me, but i'd still love to know why.[/quote]

yeah, im still going to the show, so its all good. on another thread, someone posted that all the instores are cancelled. and if you look on paramore's myspace, there are no more instore dates on their tour calendar thing

we've broken a week now, guys. we need to start gettin PUMPED! who's with me? i get excited just when i recite my work hours to someone because every time i think about work on saturday i'm like AND THEN MY FRIEND IS STAYING OVER MY HOUSE AND THEN WE'RE GONNA SEE PARAMORE! WOOOOO!!!

let's get this party started.

^i'm not even sure what time. i don't wanna go at some ridiculously early time. maybe a little while after noon. i'd really like to get there early enough to take a quick stroll down south street, hopefully find somewhere to get some Arizona Green Tea (i'm obsessed with that stuff). but that all depends on if my parents actually trust that i'm gonna be fine with my friend on south street. i'm pretty sure that it's not so bad in broad daylight. hahah. plus, my friend was just there on sunday and spent a bunch of time just on the street and made it out alive, so uhh yeah.

jeeesh i keep thinking of this song my parents have been singing (for no apparent reason) lately. ("Where do all the hippies meet? South Street! South Street!")

i think im leaving at like 1:30...then ill get there a little before one. walk around for a little, eat food (i love subway and there's one a few blocks down), then get in line maybe around 3? i'm just gonna be on the lookout if i see people getting in line.

plus south street isn't bad at all. there are always so many cops down there. occasionally there are some crazy people but that's about it. i love the environment down there. so yea maybe ill see you? im going to wear a purple shirt i made that says trend and has a broken heart on it. (inspired by ciwwaf lol).

also are you hiding cameras or just out in the open?

i've been to the TLA before and everyone had cameras..except me. so idk whether to hide it or not.

ok this is long enough

i think im leaving at like 1:30...then ill get there a little before one. walk around for a little, eat food (i love subway and there's one a few blocks down), then get in line maybe around 3?

i'm guessing you mean 11:30 (to get there by 1)? haha. i'm also guessing you live a while away. it should take me like maybe half an hour or a little longer to get there.woo. and yeah as long as my parents feel it's safe enough, or my friend and i just scheme, we'll prob. end up walking around and maybe we'll see you!

oh and about the cameras.. i've never been to the TLA before, but my friend who i'm going with has been there twice, and she's had a camera both times. adding to that what you said about everyone having cameras when you've been there before, that makes me positive that they allow cameras. whew. this is really long. i'll shut up now.

i think im leaving at like 1:30...then ill get there a little before one. walk around for a little' date=' eat food (i love subway and there's one a few blocks down), then get in line maybe around 3? [/quote']

i'm guessing you mean 11:30 (to get there by 1)? haha. i'm also guessing you live a while away. it should take me like maybe half an hour or a little longer to get there.woo. and yeah as long as my parents feel it's safe enough, or my friend and i just scheme, we'll prob. end up walking around and maybe we'll see you!

oh and about the cameras.. i've never been to the TLA before, but my friend who i'm going with has been there twice, and she's had a camera both times. adding to that what you said about everyone having cameras when you've been there before, that makes me positive that they allow cameras. whew. this is really long. i'll shut up now.

yeah, it takes me like a half an hour to get to philly. not even, but im leaving early anyway and a bunch of my friends are gonna hang around south street.

i havent been to the TLA before, but im going tomorrow to see mae & the spill canvas. one of my friends said that at the TLA they check for cameras, and sometimes they dont let you bring them in. but usually they do. ill bring my camera tomorrow and see if the let me.

i think im leaving at like 1:30...then ill get there a little before one. walk around for a little' date=' eat food (i love subway and there's one a few blocks down), then get in line maybe around 3? [/quote']

ohhh i meant leave at 12:30 and get there a little before one haha sorry. yea i don't live too far. like 20 mins. (northeast philly)

i cannot wait until sunday!

yea maybe ill see you...i cannot decide whether to wear my TWLOHA shirt or the one i made. so yea if you see me say hi! hahah byee